new league

Posted by kwns 
new league
Date: February 22, 2006 08:13PM
Posted by: kwns
Hey guys,

I will start with my own GP4-league and just want to know if there are some guys wha want to participate. The rules are: difficulty level = pro ; race distance = 20 % . You may create you own team. Just let me know the name of the team and the name of the drivers. All the teams are the same so there will no teams who will go faster than some others.

If you want to say something about this, please let me know and i will respond on it.

Greetz
Re: new league
Date: February 22, 2006 08:16PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Will we be driving ourselves or will the races take place on your computer and you'll post the results?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: February 22, 2006 08:34PM
Posted by: Overgone
What about the WGP/W300? Its the same thing and fully kitted out, no?

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: February 22, 2006 08:37PM
Posted by: kwns
Well guys

That's maybe so but i didn't know the other one. The thing is you drive your qualification lap or / and race at your pc and then send it to me and i'll check if everything is set correctly like checksums etc. All the things you will need to download will be places on the wepbage that is under construction.
Date: February 22, 2006 08:41PM
Posted by: Overgone
Ah soz :) I thought you meant another offline AI championships like Flash

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: February 22, 2006 08:41PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
So it's the WSRC then ;)
Date: February 23, 2006 12:25AM
Posted by: airefresco
Check your PM's

Paul.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy