2001 Remastered || Cars || Helmets || Tyres&Rims || Stwheels [released]

Posted by Hega 
your welcome Heikki and thank you for the quick fix :)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/22/2020 07:17PM by quickslick.
Thanks for the quickslick fix.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the quickslick fix.

;););)
Hega Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> BAR 003 updated
>
> - Art logo added for Melbourne
> - reynard logos updated
> - 555 NT logos fixed for Magny Cours &
> Silverstone
>
> Thank you J├╝rgen aka quickslick for helping with
> logos once again :)

Thanks to you and Jurgen for the update!
Here you have the tweaker parameters for the new cars. You will find 2 REAR_LIGHT_AMBIENT_POS for each car, I use that for making the rear light brighter in the pitstop and in the rain as well. Please note that it was made for CSM MODs, I am not sure if it can be used in a no CSM MODs.
Link: [www.mediafire.com]
rracunis Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here you have the tweaker parameters for the new
> cars. You will find 2 REAR_LIGHT_AMBIENT_POS for
> each car, I use that for making the rear light
> brighter in the pitstop and in the rain as well.
> Please note that it was made for CSM MODs, I am
> not sure if it can be used in a no CSM MODs.
> Link:
> [www.mediafire.com]
> tweak_merge.rar/file


Thank you, Ricardo!
Could I use these parameters for my new 2001 Mod?
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rracunis Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here you have the tweaker parameters for the
> new
> > cars. You will find 2 REAR_LIGHT_AMBIENT_POS
> for
> > each car, I use that for making the rear light
> > brighter in the pitstop and in the rain as
> well.
> > Please note that it was made for CSM MODs, I am
> > not sure if it can be used in a no CSM MODs.
> > Link:
> >
> [www.mediafire.com]
>
> > tweak_merge.rar/file
>
>
> Thank you, Ricardo!
> Could I use these parameters for my new 2001 Mod?

Definitely mate, the 2001 MOD is totally based on yours, which is very well done! I've modified the position of the cars' steering tube and you might have a malposition of the steering wheel. If so let me know, I can remake this parameter.
If you want I can send it to you (Y)



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2020 12:48PM by rracunis.
rracunis Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MSchumi24 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > rracunis Scritto:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Here you have the tweaker parameters for the
> > new
> > > cars. You will find 2 REAR_LIGHT_AMBIENT_POS
> > for
> > > each car, I use that for making the rear
> light
> > > brighter in the pitstop and in the rain as
> > well.
> > > Please note that it was made for CSM MODs, I
> am
> > > not sure if it can be used in a no CSM MODs.
> > > Link:
> > >
> >
> [www.mediafire.com]
>
> >
> > > tweak_merge.rar/file
> >
> >
> > Thank you, Ricardo!
> > Could I use these parameters for my new 2001
> Mod?
>
> Definitely mate, the 2001 MOD is totally based on
> yours, which is very well done!
> If you want I can send it to you (Y)


Ah ok, thanks! :-)

Actually my mod is almost ready!
But send me yours too!
Go ahead then, I'm working on updating the display, should be ready tomorrow or after tomorrow
rracunis Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go ahead then, I'm working on updating the
> display, should be ready tomorrow or after
> tomorrow


(Y)
Release this weekend? Can it be?



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
MSchumi24 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> rracunis Scritto:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Go ahead then, I'm working on updating the
> > display, should be ready tomorrow or after
> > tomorrow
>
>
> (Y)

Updating the visors, not the display



Minardi PS01 updated

- Textures added for all races of the season (Thank you quickslick, the logo master, for help)
- 3 Different shape versions
Hega Scritto:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [i.imgur.com]
> [i.imgur.com]
>
> Minardi PS01 updated
>
> - Textures added for all races of the season
> (Thank you quickslick, the logo master, for help)
> - 3 Different shape versions


Thank you Heikki :-)

Soon I should be able to publish the new 2001 Mod!
Bravo Heikki!! Great updates!! Thank you!! (Y) (Y)

Glenn (Cdn)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy