can i create a web for grandprix 4 and where people can share their screenshots?

Posted by gp3 
can i?
why wouldn't you be able to do that?

no, i just want some suggestions, should i or not?
Who is paying for the bandwidth, got plenty of money? :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
personally i think its a waste of time and money tbh, we have perfectly adequate screenshot threads on most gp4 forums and i think that suffices.

however, thats obviously just my opinion. you're free to do whatever you want :)

Those free services like Imageshack are easy way to share your screenshots.
i am stupid and what is bandwidth?
bandwidth includes the amount of data you're allowed during a certain time period. everytime you download/upload, it counts towards your bandwidth limit. usually measured in kb/s.

dictionary.com also defines it as 'The amount of data that can be passed along a communications channel in a given period of time'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2006 01:58PM by Red_Bull.
You shouldn't be thinking of creating a website if you don't know what you're doing to be honest
i second that..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy