CSM Help

Posted by Fraplee 
CSM Help
Date: February 06, 2006 08:42PM
Posted by: Fraplee
Hello all,

I have a question about CSM 1.25 - I had CSM 1.00, 1.07, 1.25.45 installed - everything was going fine; I was in GP4 heanen with all the great mods available. Then disaster struck; I got some sort of an error message and one by one all the mods I had would open up until the track loading screen then CTD. I uninstalled CSM completely, removed all carsets from the carsets folder and tried to install CSM again. No problem CSM installed just fine but I can't install any mods. Actually, the carsets do install but CSM does not seem to see the CSM files. All the appropriate mod folders and sub-folders are present in the carset folder. If I try to refresh the carset list I get an error message "runtime error 53 file not found" and CSM closes. I have tried replacing a backed-up copy of F1 gamestate and cars wad - but, to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

FraPP!!!!

Re: CSM Help
Date: February 07, 2006 03:58PM
Posted by: Fraplee
No help??? Come on guys.

FraPP!!!!!
Date: February 07, 2006 06:10PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Try reinstalling GP4. That will mostly fix all problems.
Date: February 08, 2006 02:26AM
Posted by: ZaZ
You can look in the options screen of CSM if the paths are correct.
If that doesn't help, then go to the about screen and you'll find an email address for support :)
keep in mind that 1.25.55 is a non supported version because it was just a 'teaser' and to allow tony to have some limited track support.
if it works, you're lucky if it doesn't, then there are no guarrantees i'll try to solve the problem.
That doesn't mean that i won't solve the problem.
If it's a bug in CSM then i can always look at it and possibly, send you a fix.
But i won't put in a lot of work in 1.25.xx anymore because i'm finishing 1.26 which has been written from scratch, only using some small parts of the old code.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy