Rims and tyres

Posted by theRedRacer 
Rims and tyres
Date: February 04, 2006 09:50PM
Posted by: theRedRacer
He guys, since some days ago I have some troubles with the colors of my rims. Some teams have white ones others grey and the Jordan's even got golden ones. Is there someone who can give me an advice? I already done a re-install on the game, and it just came back :S

I can't use teameditor 3.2b, it gives me errors.. :S Maybe someone can export his GP4Tweaker settings to me? Would be nice if I can solve this

..........................................................................................

Re: Rims and tyres
Date: February 05, 2006 12:13AM
Posted by: Muks_C
i still use the very old CamEditor to change the rim colours.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: February 05, 2006 02:30AM
It's a nice picture, but nothing helps to get these rims in a different color.. with any team program or whatever. All the Lo2k programms dont want to work, giving errors and GPtweaker isnt reacting on import/export. :S

..........................................................................................

Date: February 05, 2006 02:32AM
Posted by: Karan19
hey Redracer what gfx card do you have and which drivers do you use? i've been having some issus with teameditor too :(
Date: February 05, 2006 04:33AM
Posted by: matt3454
the colours are like that because the original gp4 cars had them colour rims, (i think it was jaguar who had gold rims, not 100% tho) anyway cant be anymore help because i havent changed them myself!

Date: February 05, 2006 06:43AM
Posted by: montohitbmw
Muks_C Wrote:

---------------------------------------

WOW, nice rims there!!

=========================================================================
montohitbmw™

USERBAR CREATOR | NO ONE GETS CLOSER | www.hamachi.cc
Date: February 05, 2006 09:36AM
Posted by: _Erix_
Those are indeed the original colors. Somewhere along the line your gp4.exe got messed up. Re-installing was a good idea but do you use the right decrypted exe? Have you experienced CSM failures?

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: February 05, 2006 10:14AM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
RedRacer, this is off topic, but I see you have the same problem I do - and it's got nothing to do with wheel rim colours.

All the little rain droplets on the track side cam shows little replays of the action in each and every rain-drop, it's a bit like having a hundred little monitors at once! I can see a tiny wee Jordan in each rain drop, and (in my case) they move too!

Does anyone know what causes that? or should I start a new thread about that one?

And I think you'll need to have tweaker installed in order to use someonme else's tweaker ini file for rim colours.

Regards,

Mr Pibb.

Date: February 05, 2006 12:44PM
Posted by: Muks_C
@ Montohitbmw, when did i say " wow, nice rims"?

@ Mr Pibb, i don't think that is a bug or error, i think that happens in real life too.

if you wear glasses, and it rains, the rain droplets distort and magnify the image you are seeing through the droplets. each droplet is a little magnifying glass.

i think that's a very good realistic feature of the game, i have never noticed it before, thanks for showing it, i will look out for it in the next wet-race i have.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: February 05, 2006 03:55PM
@ Erix;
Since I wanted to play the GP2 mod, it's been messed up, with the 1.02 update its not going rather well, it's just the exe I jagged of this website.. I'm looking for some other options... *sigh*

@Karan;
Ive got a Nvidia 6800, and the latest drivers, that not of a problem i bet, I'm working on it.

Date: February 06, 2006 01:46AM
Posted by: Enzojz
Do you have GP4.exe cracked?

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: February 06, 2006 01:31PM
Posted by: _Erix_
You have the right exe (I use the one from this site too) so that's good.

Have you tried re-installing CSM? CSM 1.25.55 is not the most stable version I've had.

As far as I can see Tony's mods use Tweaker Reloaded to update the rimcolors. There's no use to do it with TeamEditor as those values will be overwritten by the tweaker files from the mods.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: February 06, 2006 01:37PM
Posted by: b-tone
if its just the gp2 mod try replacing the gp4.exe, or if the data/tweaker/tweaker.bin file is not 0 or 1kb then delete it and create a new text file and name it as it was - tweaker.bin or similar

____
Tony

Date: February 06, 2006 07:57PM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
@ Mucks_C, I never noticed it before either, then I got a 7800GT video card and there it was!

Regards,

Mr Pibb.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy