help with own gp4-league

Posted by kwns 
help with own gp4-league
Date: January 24, 2006 07:01PM
Posted by: kwns
Hello evrybody,

I was wondering if there where som guys who can help me to set up a new gp4 league. The base is set by a league mentionned on the A1-GP league that started september last year. So we will driving cars sponsored by nations. The cars are gonna put in a carsetmanager file and i will use 11 countries with 2 driver for each country. The template i will use is the redbull template of 2005. Tyres from michelin, engine let me say mercedes, fuel is delivered by shell. I will give it a try to paint the cars by myself. I'll mut then some pictures on this topic to let you see how the cars will look. I need some guys who can help me with the performance- and physics files and who can paint some helmets for me.

Here you will find a list of all countries that will participate:

Netherlands - Germany - France - England - Portugal - Italy - Australia - Japan - Brazil - Canada - USA

If you want to participate but you'll to drive for another country, please let me know as soon as possible. The i'll put you in the list.

I'm looking for some guys who will help me with:

painting helmets
create a csm-file
create a physics-file
create a performance-file
to check the laps with me

So you can still contact me on Koen_wijns@hotmail.com, Koen.wijns@hotmail.com or Koenwijns@gmail.com

I know what some guys are thinking because it's the second time that i put a threat on the forum for a new league but this one will replace the other one.

So if you have still questions or you want to subscribe please contact me.

For the moment i'll let you and hopefully see you later.

Greetz from Belgium

Koen wijns

Re: help with own gp4-league
Date: January 24, 2006 07:18PM
ok guys,

There were some guys who asked me to put Belgium - Greece - Spain also in the list.

So That's done

Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Koen
Date: January 25, 2006 12:12AM
Posted by: raisinberry777
Well, I could always try doing an Australia skin, I've never skinned before though, and how about a tracks list as well? PM me and I'll see what I can do

EDIT: BTW, I'm using the Sauber C24 Template by Bojan & Mckey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2006 12:31AM by raisinberry777.
Date: January 25, 2006 03:37AM
Posted by: raisinberry777
And I got a few ideas too to do with race format and things as well

Add me on MSN kenmeister777@hotmail.com or Google Talk on kenmeister777@gmail.com
Date: February 04, 2006 02:04PM
ok guys here's the adres of the webpage:

[www.freewebs.com]

If you have interest just subscribe please

Greetz

koen
Belgium
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy