Big Pack Sounds.....bad

Posted by -qwerty- 
Big Pack Sounds.....bad
Date: June 28, 2003 01:50PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Hey guys, I had to recently format my pc, and as a result lost my gp4 stuff, so I thought I'd download this Big Pack, then update the cars afterwards. So put big pack on, fine, but the engine sound is really stuttery. Is there a way to fix this?

I searched already, but no stuff about big pack sounds.

Cheers guys

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: Big Pack Sounds.....bad
Date: June 28, 2003 01:54PM
Posted by: watercolours
only the engine sounds? i've encountered a problem about the ingame sounds some time ago. for my problem, it was about the sound drivers. you may try to install latest drivers.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 29, 2003 04:27AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Hmm, didn't help. Its fine to start with, but after maybe half a lap, it gets bad. I can only describe it as a stuttering noise. Any ideas?

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: June 29, 2003 12:07PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
*bump*

sorry no ideas but id like to help ya chris ;)

Arent there any other new engine sounds to download on this site, might help maybe?

Otherwise you could turn off Sound acceleration and make it 2d? :s

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy