Ferrari SF1000 2020 by Hega and Excalibur (Austria/Mugello GP) [Released]

Posted by Excalibur 
Thanks Arnaud

1000 GP Mugello livery added. Link 1st post updated

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2020 03:22AM by Excalibur.
Stunning!!!

Thank You
is that mugello livery is one time only livery or will be use in all remaining season races?
incredible work, thank you very much! GP4 is the quickest again...

Nickharper
is that mugello livery is one time only livery or will be use in all remaining season races?

Probably one time only, same as mercedes last year in hockenheim.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Grazie ragazzi! Great work as always :-)

However much more beautiful this livery than the original matte one, I'm talking about the real car.
great work once again, thank you guys :)
Thank you guys! I am glad that you like it.
A feedback from Hega: #WeRaceAsOne logo missing on the upper front wishbones suspensions. I will fix it as soon as possible ;-)

@Matteo: Yes, they used the Ferrari 125 S color for this special livery, which gives a special retro look. :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 03:02PM by Excalibur.
Wow! Many thanks for this fast update 1.000GP of Ferrari! You are faster than the original car.;)(B)
I bloody love this new livery, good job excalibur!! Yeah I wish they could just keep this livery. I like the bold numbers as well at least they should keep that for future races...
New update: Link 1st post
- New lods
- #WeRaceAsOne logo added on the front suspensions
- 1000GP driver suit added

Sorry that you have to download the archive again but at least, you will get the complete update of the 1000GP version :-)

Looks good, thank you :-O
Thanks

Thanks a lot !
Thank you.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy