Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED

Posted by rracunis 
Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 05:33PM
Posted by: rracunis

























LINK : [www.mediafire.com]


VISORS V1 (UPDATE)








LINK :[www.mediafire.com]



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2020 09:56AM by rracunis.
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 06:22PM
Posted by: quickslick
super (Y) thank you very much Roberto, oops i mean Ricardo :)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2020 06:56PM by quickslick.
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 06:37PM
Posted by: pauloderpich
Ricardo, tried to use simtex to open .gpi gridcars (Hi-Res I think) does not work; Med-Res works fine, as well as drivers and logos, wich are awesome. Only missed the visors...

Paulo
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 06:40PM
Posted by: maxmax
Great work

Thank You
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 08:28PM
Posted by: airbusa380
Thank you very much!
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 08:47PM
Posted by: rracunis
pauloderpich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ricardo, tried to use simtex to open .gpi gridcars
> (Hi-Res I think) does not work; Med-Res works
> fine, as well as drivers and logos, wich are
> awesome. Only missed the visors...
>
> Paulo

It will not open that's why I upload in med resolution, the size of the hi resolution is 400×99 , you can open in med using slimtex and change the size if you need . Otherwise I can upload in tga tomorrow
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 26, 2020 11:48PM
Posted by: patetico2019
hola gente...

excelente trabajo.

como hago para reemplazarlo con el gpibrowser ver 1.2. pero lo tengo bajo win7 y al abrirlo me tira error ...


que version puedo correr bajo win7... ???

necesito ayuda....
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 01:59AM
Posted by: pauloderpich
rracunis escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pauloderpich Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ricardo, tried to use simtex to open .gpi
> gridcars
> > (Hi-Res I think) does not work; Med-Res works
> > fine, as well as drivers and logos, wich are
> > awesome. Only missed the visors...
> >
> > Paulo
>
> It will not open that's why I upload in med
> resolution, the size of the hi resolution is
> 400×99 , you can open in med using slimtex and
> change the size if you need . Otherwise I can
> upload in tga tomorrow

Thanks Ricardo!
Paulo
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 03:42AM
Posted by: gap177
Thanks Ricardo!! Much appreciated as always!! (Y)

Glenn (Cdn)
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 08:56AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Great stuff.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 09:40AM
Posted by: neilcaine
Hi
As you mentioned previously, could you please share the TGA versions of your grid cars as I've had difficulty running GP4browser after copying the hi-res version GPI files into the images folder. When you try to save the images to TGA they look nothing like grid cars and if I use the medium res GPI files, GP4browser won't open at all

Hope you can help as I'd really like to use them
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 12:15PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Thank you Ricardo :-)
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 12:28PM
Posted by: ofarwest
thank you!
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 01:37PM
Posted by: rracunis
neilcaine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi
> As you mentioned previously, could you please
> share the TGA versions of your grid cars as I've
> had difficulty running GP4browser after copying
> the hi-res version GPI files into the images
> folder. When you try to save the images to TGA
> they look nothing like grid cars and if I use the
> medium res GPI files, GP4browser won't open at
> all
>
> Hope you can help as I'd really like to use them

In the link below you have the original TGA files in hi res , you can downsize them to 200X49 , make GPI files with slimtex or similar . Just take care with the alpha channels , if you lose them the cars will not appear ingame .
LINK : [www.mediafire.com]

Just to everybody knows , I got the pictures to make the gridcars from the F1 official site , the quality is not the best one but there are no pictures available in the internet better than that



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2020 03:58PM by rracunis.
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 03:45PM
Posted by: neilcaine
Great, thank you
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 27, 2020 07:28PM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: March 28, 2020 03:09PM
Posted by: drt01
Thanks ... very nice(B)


-------------- My GP4 Tracks --------------

F1 Tracks , Oval Tracks, Other Tracks
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: September 17, 2020 09:57AM
Posted by: rracunis
Visors update in the first post
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: September 17, 2020 10:14AM
Posted by: fongu
Re: Visors and Teamart 2020 - RELEASED
Date: September 17, 2020 02:05PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Nice one.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy