For Sale : Logitech Momo Force (Red Limited Edition) Steering Wheel

Posted by philjf1 
Some pics about the Wheel : [www.gamereality.org] (not my 1, a review site)

Hi There,

I am looking to sell my beloved steering wheel, I am going to list it on ebay if nobody is interested, but as i read these forums a lot i thought i would see if anybody is interested at the right price.

I brought this wheel from USA, and had it imported, there is no box and contains a uk adapter for the power.

The wheel itself is in great condition, only problem is the stickers have started to slightly peel ( to be honest you could peel them off, but incase somebody is looking to keep them i have left them on (please note they are stickers on the red base, yellow and red lightning strikes, the actual wheel is in MINT condition, )

They are extreamly rare ( especially in the UK, only 500 where sent to the UK, hence me importing this 1) THey are no longer made by logitech either.

I am looking for a UK Sale and would like to offer it for the reigon of £150 and upwards.

If nobody is interested i will put it on ebay. I prefer a UK sale, but will ship to europe.

THanks in advance, if theres any question of people want some pics let me know.

Phil :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2005 08:50PM by philjf1.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy