GPGSL S13 - R14 British Grand Prix / Silverstone - Stay safe and enjoy some quality virtual racing [S14 track voting open, details p. 114]

Posted by GPGSL 
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 28, 2019 10:24AM
Posted by: NickJW
Nah bruh you earned some money every year the same payment is not fun anymore

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 30, 2019 01:24AM
Posted by: Stoopid
Aston Martin Racing - Driver Announcement

It is with great pleasure we can finally announce that our driver line-up for season 13 is now complete. Portuguese pilot Giovanna Michail (giomich) will take her seat alongside team owner Stuart Ingers in the test team with immediate effect.

Aston Martin Racing Line-up.
Race 1 - Jack Elleker
Race 2 - Christopher Hinz
Test 1 - Giovanna Michail
Test 2 - Stuart Ingers



5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 30, 2019 01:58AM
Posted by: natasp
Only 3 seats left






Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 30, 2019 10:24AM
Posted by: Mullet345
Welcome back to the series giomich.




Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 30, 2019 12:03PM
Posted by: giomich
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Welcome back to the series giomich.

Thanks, I had to leave because of some problems, but I'm now expecting to stay here for good, glad to be back, and glad to be part of AMR, also happy to see that Eric is still in the league with his team, I had good times there, will for sure cheer for them too during the races
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 30, 2019 09:40PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Glad to see you back Gio, wishing you the best at AMR :)




GPGSL: S8 : SCR Tester (5th) // Season 9/10 - JHR Driver | GPG Nation Cup: Monaco (S3 : 10th; S4 : 19th; S5 : 5th)
S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner | S11-14 : Mistral Team Owner .
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 12:45AM
Posted by: Stoopid
The race mod is now available to download.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ymk30ds1ytqtheh/GPGSL-S13-2019_RD-Racers_v1.cuh/file

There are no gridcars and some elements of the menu don't work, but it's good enough to run a race.

Volunteers to test the mod to destruction?



5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 12:47AM
Posted by: natasp
Yeaaah, let's begin the season






Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 01:41AM
Posted by: Mullet345
I'll most likely be continuing the tradition of posting a screenshot of all drivers for both race and test mods.




Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 07:42AM
Posted by: kedy89
I'll run R1. Video coverage again while I still have decent internet speed.



Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The race mod is now available to download.
>
> [www.mediafire.com]
> L-S13-2019_RD-Racers_v1.cuh/file
>
> There are no gridcars and some elements of the
> menu don't work, but it's good enough to run a
> race.
>
> Volunteers to test the mod to destruction?


- weather infos are missing
- cockpit textures still S11



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018





Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2019 08:03AM by kedy89.
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 08:23AM
Posted by: shep34
Mullet345 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'll most likely be continuing the tradition of
> posting a screenshot of all drivers for both race
> and test mods.

I may do as well, if you dont beat me to it..... maybe from a special European test circuit.....;)





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 10:06AM
Posted by: mortal
Methinks it wont be long till the thread title changes. :-)


[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 11:43AM
Posted by: GPGSL
GPGSL Season 13 Team Boost Allocations





Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 02:39PM
Posted by: shep34
GPGCL to make a return after a long hiatus?

Due to basically no popular demand, but me having a little bit of spare time, I am considering dragging out of the ruins of seasons gone by, a form of the GPGCL.

A randomly drawn fixture has been created, with all 11 teams having 1 bye throughout the season. GPGSL teams take their constructor points as scores, competing against all other teams in the GPGSL. Run simply as "Team A" constructor points v "Team B" constructor points, each GPGSL team will play 10 games, meeting each other team ONCE through Rounds 1-11 of the GPGSL season.
After Round 11, the top 4 finals playoff begins, with a two semi finals being run as part of the Spa round, a preliminary final at Estoril and then the final to be decided at the season ending Silverstone circuit.

Full details and fixture to be revealed in coming days/weeks, depending on public interest. This series in no way impacts any GPGSL Championships = purely for an absolutely tiny bit of amusement.

I am one who never really cared about previous GPGCL results, particularly if "your team happened to not even be in the series after an early knockout to cater for just 10 teams, in 2 pools. At least this time, all 11 teams play all season long.
Feel free to express your total disregard of a re-birth of the GPGCL, or your sheer joy and excitement. Then, if the interest is truly there, i will carry on with it.....





GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 05:48PM
Posted by: natasp
shep34 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GPGCL to make a return after a long hiatus?
>
> Due to basically no popular demand, but me having
> a little bit of spare time, I am considering
> dragging out of the ruins of seasons gone by, a
> form of the GPGCL.
>
> A randomly drawn fixture has been created, with
> all 11 teams having 1 bye throughout the season.
> GPGSL teams take their constructor points as
> scores, competing against all other teams in the
> GPGSL. Run simply as "Team A" constructor points v
> "Team B" constructor points, each GPGSL team will
> play 10 games, meeting each other team ONCE
> through Rounds 1-11 of the GPGSL season.
> After Round 11, the top 4 finals playoff begins,
> with a two semi finals being run as part of the
> Spa round, a preliminary final at Estoril and then
> the final to be decided at the season ending
> Silverstone circuit.
>
> Full details and fixture to be revealed in coming
> days/weeks, depending on public interest. This
> series in no way impacts any GPGSL Championships =
> purely for an absolutely tiny bit of amusement.
>
> I am one who never really cared about previous
> GPGCL results, particularly if "your team happened
> to not even be in the series after an early
> knockout to cater for just 10 teams, in 2 pools.
> At least this time, all 11 teams play all season
> long.
> Feel free to express your total disregard of a
> re-birth of the GPGCL, or your sheer joy and
> excitement. Then, if the interest is truly there,
> i will carry on with it.....

I like the idea






Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 05:49PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
Cars look fantastic in game. Sadly 1 minus point, in cockpit mode ...

all the cars have the color of last year, like Tyrant car is black, cockpit is white. And I always drive in cockpit mode, to bad :(

For the rest everything works fine for me, well done mates.

grtz Marcus



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:?
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 06:14PM
Posted by: JohnMaverick
Stu pointed out that it's still an early beta mod purely for the purpose of running the first few GPGSL rounds. Those details will most likely be added at a later stage.


GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 08:35PM
Posted by: kedy89
Weather isn't necessary to fix for R1 either, I know how to handle it.



Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018

Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 08:58PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
What colour MAC?



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: GPGSL Season 13 - thread opened
Date: July 31, 2019 09:02PM
Posted by: kedy89
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy