Posted by: spacedeck
well ive dled the patch's and

official patch
GPXPatch
Carset manager/easywad

and i have dled

Karans 2005 wad
an the pitcrews

then i dled all the maps under the section 2004 on the website ricardo lampert then
i dled the ones what said hi res in the name under grathics track and tracks

i then unziped and installed the ricardo lampert ones and i followed the the steps in the readme file which left me with just these files inside my folder i dled it in to start with [img.photobucket.com] there is 16 in totalleft with these folder(only map name ext looks dif).

this is as far as i have gotton.:)

*if you installed the carsetmanager/easywas util correctly all your wad files will look like red & blue squares with EW written on them,* is that part in the main gp4 folder cause this is what it looks like [img.photobucket.com]

sry im not too gd at updateing things with so much to do.:(

Re: my progres
Date: October 11, 2005 07:48PM
for the hi res updates i dont get were it says this in the readme file.

*use wadupdater to update your current monaco2001.wad and point it at the "wad" folder in the monaco folder you just created. then copy the s1ct07.dat into you gp4/circuits folder*
Date: October 11, 2005 08:00PM
i think i got the hi res thing...do i have to open the folder i created called manaco and right click the folder wad and go extract to wad? then put the wad file in the main gp4 folder and update it by clikcing that folder? and then i get the file S1CT07 and replace with the file in my computer/c:drive/program files/infogames/gp4/circuits?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2005 08:04PM by spacedeck.
Date: October 11, 2005 10:35PM
spacedeck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> for the hi res updates i dont get were it says
> this in the readme file.
>
> *use wadupdater to update your current
> monaco2001.wad and point it at the "wad" folder in
> the monaco folder you just created. then copy the
> s1ct07.dat into you gp4/circuits folder*

ive got so far and iv ben trying all day and still dont have a clue to do that part

please help me and i tryed have a go of the game seen as im stuck on that part and the game was running slow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2005 11:55PM by spacedeck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy