Livery editor !!!

Posted by Bigbrother 
Livery editor !!!
Date: June 22, 2003 06:58PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
I have download this editor to try change the names like prost into toyota but were does the file car.gp4 is stored in the gp4 directory? I have searched for it but didn't found it ! Hope someone does know were it is and tell it, i would appreciated it alot !

Tyvm in advance

Greetings Steven (bigbrother)
Re: Livery editor !!!
Date: June 22, 2003 07:30PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

you need GP4master

open up your cars.wad into a directory.

its in there

Date: June 22, 2003 09:01PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Tyvm i found it !!!

Greetings Steven (bigbrother)
Date: June 22, 2003 09:11PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

yourwelcome!

Date: June 23, 2003 02:09AM
Posted by: watercolours
it doesn't work on my pc. my gp4 is decrypted and 9.6. as far as i know livery editor 1.1 is compatible with 9.6. but when i try to run it, it gives that inappropriate gp4 version is present. and one question, if we need gp4master to extract cars.gp4 prior to using livery editor, how can we make the gp4master work with 9.6 version?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 23, 2003 02:15AM
Posted by: Lo2k
I already answered you in the cameditor 5.9 thread for your problem.

About extracting wads, Wadupdater can do this in a couple of clicks and Wadupdater works with both versions as you know :)

Date: June 23, 2003 05:03AM
Posted by: tux
hehe, i think we should get a sticky thread and only have 1 post what is updated by someone with all these FAQs

Date: June 23, 2003 03:13PM
Posted by: Lo2k
YEP !!! :-/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy