Bahrain!

Bahrain!
Date: August 14, 2004 10:19PM
Posted by: Michaelschumacherisnumber1
Hi there!

Is there a Bahrain track for GP4 already avaliable? Or is there one currently in the process of being made or will one not be made at all?

Re: Bahrain!
Date: August 14, 2004 10:22PM
Posted by: Willb
well there will not be a proper track for a very long time as it is impossible to vreate a new track at the moment!
Date: August 14, 2004 11:34PM
Posted by: dolinseks
Read this, before you post such stupid questions. ;-)

[www.grandprixgames.org]
Date: August 14, 2004 11:40PM
Posted by: ralphi
*bangs head in to wall*

Stupid stupid stupid..

Date: August 14, 2004 11:51PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
someone made a bahrain makeover for the A1 ring, but it all ended nastily because he used riccardo's work for a basis, so its no longer online

Date: August 15, 2004 12:36AM
Posted by: rapid_f1
it is online but i wont say where as i dont endorse it but its deffo onlinne,

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com
Date: August 15, 2004 05:16AM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Stupid!

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: August 15, 2004 10:23AM
Posted by: Michaelschumacherisnumber1
Why don't you get lost?

I'm new to GP4 so don't know much yet so before making harsh comments, perhaps you should remember that I'm new.

Date: August 15, 2004 10:27AM
Posted by: Jax
There's no stupid question on this forum, only guys who want an answer. Do you mind ?
Date: August 15, 2004 10:37AM
Posted by: pbchillin
Michaelschumacherisnumber1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why don't you get lost?
>
> I'm new to GP4 so don't know much yet so before
> making harsh comments, perhaps you should remember
> that I'm new.
>
>

If your new then you didn't think it appropriate to read the topic titled ':: FAQ's For GP4 and Forum | Read Here First ::'?
Date: August 15, 2004 10:43AM
Posted by: ralphi
thank you.. you took the words out of my mouth :D

Date: August 15, 2004 11:49AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
heheeh your all doing my work
im so proud of you boys
*wipes tear from eye*
we cant stress enough about the search button
can we get it highlighted?
Date: August 15, 2004 11:55AM
Posted by: Lo2k
well there will not be a proper track for a very long time as it is impossible to vreate a new track at the moment!
I won't be too much cruel today but you should take more attention to what I'm saying everywhere about Track making.

Before 3DEditor v11, it could be half true because cc-line was a great miss to be able to edit tracks but since v11, it's no more (whatever v11 own bugs).

So OK, literaly, you can't create a track from zero, but you can completely redefine a track.

3DEditor is not perfect and it's not a modeler either, so it's a somewhat long process depending on the changes you want to add.
The matter yet is not that we can't build track, but that nobody want (or can't I know) take the time to build tracks.

So stop waiting for them and go trying 3DEditor to bring them us :)

PS: And I should add: even if you encounter troubles and can't build your track, it's a great opportunity to report me any bug/problem to make whole track ediding process progressing. Thanks to all who had and will try.

Date: August 15, 2004 03:53PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
I'm new to GP4 so don't know much yet so before making harsh comments, perhaps you should remember that I'm new.

Apparently your also new to the internet and the concept of "reading"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 15, 2004 04:00PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
"can we get it highlighted?"

the new look forum:

Date: August 15, 2004 04:11PM
Posted by: F1Master
Some people are far too rude for their own good. Nasty comments to new members is out of order, no wonder people leave these forums because there are more established users who are downright offensive.

Those that have been rude need to learn a bit of tolerance, either point them in the right direction or don't comment.

Its completely wrong and nasty, out of order!

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: August 15, 2004 04:13PM
We did learn more tolerance. It got just a tad silly so the FAQ was created and pinned and even says "read here first". And yet it is still ignored. If you are going to ignore the FAQ that is pinned at the top of the forum you cant expect people to be nice to you

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: August 15, 2004 04:57PM
Posted by: F1Master
Yes you can, its called manners. On someones first appearance they may not naturally know to read that or understand what 'read this first' is referring to.

Maybe if the thread was bolder and explained itself better then you may get less questions of this nature.

However the nastiness is getting beyond a joke, its bad manners and very rude.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: August 15, 2004 05:12PM
It is pinned at the top of the forum. There is also a search function.

You say that ppl who post like some have lack manners, but i also consider it very bad manners to not use the search function before posting a thread, and ignoring a thread called "Read me first". Sorry if my post seemed offensive, but certain manners were ignored before this post was placed also

theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2004 05:14PM by DaveEllis.
Date: August 15, 2004 05:19PM
Posted by: b-tone
am i the only one who sees Lo2k?

CC line editing is possible - i've just been driving the new hungary layout ;)

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy