GPXPatch Bug

Posted by Lazhil 
GPXPatch Bug
Date: June 20, 2003 11:27AM
Posted by: Lazhil
I always choose to have the GPxSat info displayed in the cockpit. Whenever I'm on qualifying watching the other cars' laps, it shows "Intermediate 1" but it never makes the comparison between the driver's split and the pole split and it keeps showing "Intermediate 1" until the driver crosses the finish line and then compares his time to the pole time.
Re: GPXPatch Bug
Date: June 23, 2003 02:39AM
Posted by: watercolours
i also have some problem with GPxSAT. i usem the car from t-cam view so i did not choose the messages appear in cockpit. i use digital broadcast views. though there is no problem with it, classic tv overlay of gp4 is still exist and it disturbs me. is there someone that can help?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 23, 2003 03:27AM
Posted by: elliot76
believe u can turn off tv overlays in the gfx settings in gp4
Date: June 23, 2003 03:33AM
it's just that simple? thanx!

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: June 23, 2003 03:41AM
Posted by: elliot76
yeah.. i have tv overlays and arcade overlays turned off, just get the gpx overlays then
Date: June 23, 2003 11:23AM
Posted by: Lazhil
What about the bug I reported? Does anyone know what's wrong?
Date: June 24, 2003 01:41AM
i also encountered that problem yesterday. i don't know the solution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy