Age of the Hotlap Competitors

Posted by fcarmoracing 
Age of the Hotlap Competitors
Date: June 19, 2003 09:42AM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
We have already had a thread about our nationalities, but now I was wondering about our ages!!!!

I´m 20 yo!!!!

You could be sponsoring me

Post Edited (06-19-03 16:47)

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Re: Age of the Hotlap Competitors
Date: June 19, 2003 09:54AM
Posted by: checha
20 too

Date: June 19, 2003 10:20AM
Posted by: Alex13
I've only sent one lap.....

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 19, 2003 10:40AM
Posted by: Pooky
i am 20!!!!!!!!;)

Date: June 19, 2003 10:47AM
Posted by: Guimengo
I'm 18. By the way, are you Brazilian (fcarmoracing)? And are you a driver for real?

Guilherme
Date: June 19, 2003 11:45AM
Posted by: stevewaller
I am 25

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jenson Button and BAR..........Watch them fly in 2004
Date: June 19, 2003 12:06PM
Posted by: Pooky
fcarmo is a real racing driver. so is villej. so if come close to them i am happy!!

Date: June 19, 2003 01:18PM
Posted by: Paco
20 years old... I can see this is the most popular age! hehe!

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 19, 2003 01:25PM
Posted by: Räikkönen
16 years old.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 19, 2003 01:50PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I'm 18

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: June 19, 2003 03:49PM
Posted by: nameless
i am 17 and taking exams at the moment, so maybe i shouldnt be playing this.................................. ahh, what the hell

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: June 19, 2003 03:58PM
yeah, I´m Brazilian Guimengo!!!! And so are you, I presume!!!!

"Guimengo" teu nome é Guilherme e você torce pro Flamengo né???? hahahahah....

and, yes, I´m a F-Renault race driver with no sponsor at the moment!!!!

Post Edited (06-19-03 23:00)

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: June 19, 2003 06:39PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

im 19 atm but 20 this year :D

its amazing how so many of us are 20 (or nearly)

Date: June 19, 2003 07:03PM
yeah... it really is....

and stevewaller is our "Grampa".... hahahaha... he is 25!!!! LOL....
just kidding steve!!!!

Date: June 19, 2003 07:43PM
Posted by: ukclubber
Im 32 but no hotlaps as yet as i need to practice a lot more and not concentrate on decorating the house :) (keeps the wife happy)
Date: June 19, 2003 09:20PM
To fcarmoracing:
My name is Guilherme and my team is Flamengo!! So how is it to drive in F- Renault? Is it sweet? Hard?
My dream was to be a race driver, because when I was younger I used to go to the go-karts in Rio de Janeiro, and everybody said great stuff about me (I even broke the lap record of a famous one), but I never had any support or money to go into karts, or any sort of racing. If you need a teammate, just ask me! I'll go for free, just have to pay housing and food :)
And I'm serious!!!
Any way, good luck to you Fábio! By the way, where are you from, and where do you race?

Guilherme
Date: June 19, 2003 09:31PM
fcarmoracing:
Are you from the south (Rio Grande do Sul, Curitiba, etc...)?
Date: June 19, 2003 09:34PM
I´m from Curitiba.... thx for your regards friend!!!!

I used to race a lot there in Rio, on the F-Ford Champ.!!!! I can drive in Jacarepagua with my eyes closed.... hehehehe.... such a nice circuit!!!!

Well Guilherme... it´s not that simple!!!! The F-Renault teams want money, and not drivers!!!! As they don´t have their own sponsor (like the top F1 teams) so they "rent" their cars for the drivers, and they survive with the drivers money!!!!

And I must say, it´s a lot of money, that´s why everyone needs a very good sponsor.... or be a milionare!!!! hehehehe....

And to drive a F-Renault is just the best thing, it´s fantastic how the car increases speed so fast, and is able to stop in such a reduced space!!!!
The acceleration, and lateral forces are extremly high, so a lot of gym work is required!!!!

I must say, in my first F-Renault test, I wasn´t able to drive 3 laps flat, as my neck was absolutly painful!!!! then, after some good exercices and fitness, I got used to it!!!!

Date: June 19, 2003 10:30PM
Posted by: LarryM
Well errrr. I just turned 50 on tuesday. ;) You can notice this from my laptimes. Shouldn't you 20 year-olds have a handicap?

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Date: June 19, 2003 10:42PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

well the younger the faster :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy