Hello

Posted by jamie6 
Hello
Date: June 20, 2005 11:21PM
Posted by: jamie6
Hello ne wdude here! how are you all? i just descoverd GP4 on friday and im going to get it soon, i hope it's as good as it looks!! i was just wondering if there is anyone here (i think there will be following some of the posts) about creating cars in zmodeler, i hope i don't get nasty responces for asking! thank you
Re: Hello
Date: June 20, 2005 11:33PM
Posted by: LS.
Theres quite a few talented car creators on this site, they are all friendly and will help you with any questions you may have

Heres a thread about the new minardi being made [www.grandprixgames.org]

heres a thread about the stewart car being made [www.grandprixgames.org]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/20/2005 11:35PM by LS..
Date: June 20, 2005 11:38PM
thanks, been looking at the forums since friday, so i've seen most of the threads and yes there are some VERY talented people i must admit!
Date: June 20, 2005 11:43PM
right the thing i want to know please is if this is how the people who make cars on here make them : [www.etspe.ca] because that seems to be the only method i can find! i look forward to your reply(s) :)
Date: June 21, 2005 12:03AM
Posted by: Lo2k
a car tutorial link has been released only a few days ago, I can't remind thread's name but you should be able to find it quickly thanks to the search button.

Date: June 21, 2005 12:06AM
Posted by: Lo2k
lol, you have luck. I saved the link in my favorites, so here it is :
[www4.uji.es]

Date: June 21, 2005 12:10AM
thank you :) sorry to be a pain lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy