Updating Cars

Posted by ukclubber 
Updating Cars
Date: June 18, 2003 08:50AM
Posted by: ukclubber
Hi there im a newbie to this site but not to GP4 and im in need of a bit of help regarding what to do with wad updater to update my cars to 2003!
Ive done vipers ferrari which came with a simple install icon and i must say is a fantastic design but the others come in rar or zip form and i am unsure what to do next.
Many Thanks
Re: Updating Cars
Date: June 18, 2003 10:34AM
Posted by: Alex13
try gp4 master

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 18, 2003 10:59AM
Posted by: jawwad01
download wadupdater or (wadinstaller by viper) from this websiter to Install the zip files easily .

Also try some search on this forum, you will get loads of problems solved without asking.

good luck.

Date: June 18, 2003 11:06AM
Posted by: S2Stealth
Hi there,

Yepp new to GP4 too......
Hopefully just an oversite by me, but I've installed the no-cd version of the game and downloaded the gp master.
I go to install gp master and it tells me that gp4 needs to be a certain sized file.

Help?!?!?

Cheers
Whitey
Date: June 18, 2003 11:30AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Left out GP4 Master ! It doesn't work with GP4 1.02 (with official patch 9.6).

Just download Viper's Wadinstaller or my Wadupdater (clicking my sig pic below) and try with them.

Greets.

Date: June 18, 2003 12:01PM
Posted by: Chunter
gp4 master does work with version 1.02 ..you just have to find and use the handy little util updater which will allow it to..i haven't found a util that won't work on this version yet thanks to the tools updater
Date: June 18, 2003 03:18PM
Posted by: Alex13
there is a version for Gp4master & patch 9.6....

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 18, 2003 04:08PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Yep, for sure there is one :), I personnaly asked Sven to "built" it and then released it (with his agreement) but i did it only to use the Tex and Wad parts which are version independant (our actual concern) but be aware that other features as performance and names are completely wrong and might even corrupt your GP4 file !

Anyhow, if you really want to test it, it is still available on the Realgpx Forum (click on my sig pic below as usual).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy