A stupid question but....

Posted by Velocityboy 
A stupid question but....
Date: June 09, 2005 11:13AM
Posted by: Velocityboy
I'm using the GP4Italia 2004 Megapatch as a base with a custom team in slot 11. For no apparent reason, the cockpit view of team 11 went white and lost the instrumentation. I can't remember which files in the wad control this view and thus I can't remember how to correct it. It's been quite a while since I've modified the wad files and now when looking at them I'm totally lost.

I'd appreciate any help.

Regards
Re: A stupid question but....
Date: June 09, 2005 01:46PM
Posted by: Tom2681
I think it's the cp_*teamname*.tex file.

You might need to reinstall your custom team (or find another cp_*teamname*.tex file).
Re: A stupid question but....
Date: June 09, 2005 11:34PM
Posted by: Velocityboy
Thanks, I"ve tried changing that and it didn't seem to work.
There appear to be two issues. 1 is that the team colours are gone, and the other is that the pit indicator and damage indiactor among other things are gone. With the Megapatch there are cp_##_teamname.tex files (where ## is the team slot) that seem to contain the pit indicator etc, but no matter what I do with these files, nothing changes. I think there is either an an override file somewhere or a missing file, but I can't seem to figure out what it is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy