Something Odd, VERY ODD!!!

Posted by smorr 
Something Odd, VERY ODD!!!
Date: June 08, 2005 04:41PM
Posted by: smorr
i did a race at monza yesterday with the 2005 set.

i saw-

A MINARDI finish 3rd, and the other in 9th

Not due to crashes, i was the only retirement/pitstop, due to the amazement of the minardi in 2nd for most of the race.

Thats my oddest GP4 Moment,

What's yours?

The Flanker is gone. :(
Re: Something Odd, VERY ODD!!!
Date: June 08, 2005 04:50PM
Posted by: mad otter
I was racing at Indainapolis with MS, this was yesterday. I had a bad start and an even worse race. I was on the last lap in 4th and at turn 2 3rd place montoya spun off, at the long straight (not the main one) 2nd place alonso blew up and finally to seal my win, on the last straight kimi got a puncture and hit the wall.

All that on the final lap!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: June 08, 2005 04:53PM
Posted by: vesuvius
my oddest is this one :

Date: June 08, 2005 04:54PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
hehehe albers first i love it :P :)

Magic Senna
Date: June 08, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: jonny
Lap 12 of 11?!

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: June 08, 2005 06:40PM
Posted by: vesuvius
next lap will still start when you have finished the race:)
Date: June 08, 2005 06:50PM
Posted by: mad otter
someone went backwards didnt they ;-)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: June 08, 2005 07:36PM
Posted by: Nigel Senna
jonny Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lap 12 of 11?!
>

as MW style ;-)
p.d. my weird gp4 moment. monza. 15 laps. with 2004 set. everybody began to ran out of fuel ON THE LAST LAP. i remember that the winner was a minardi.. bruni possible. i dun remember exactly who won but it was a backmarker than ran outta fuel after going over the line ;)

----------------------------

Just note USA doesn't like F1 (since 1981)

Hungarian GP, 1997. Last laps just when damon's problems had just begun:
(Louise Goodman has just reported that Damon Hill was on the radio with Tom Walkinshaw)
Murray: "How do they do that, Martin? How does a man talk calmly and especially to his team boss, when Damon in the situation he's in?"
Martin: "Well, you press a little button on the steering wheel and start talking, Murray. There's a little speaker in the front of your crash helmet...";)
(excerpted from the "Brundle's Quote Central")

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2005 07:39PM by Nigel Senna.
Date: June 08, 2005 09:12PM
Posted by: jawwad01
anyone won the race in Pits?
Date: June 08, 2005 09:19PM
Posted by: jonny
i did lol i was rookie and MS and lapped everyone on the field

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: June 08, 2005 09:24PM
Posted by: danny87
When i was racing at spa, i hit de la rosa and he loast a wheel, then a message came up saying he had just posted the fastest lap, but it was just a line of numbers, after the race i looked at the stats and the fastest laps. look at the screenshot his lap was 25 minutes faster than everyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2005 09:25PM by danny87.
Date: June 08, 2005 09:44PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
lol!

The running out of fuel is a re-occuring GPx series problem. It used to happen at Hockenheim in GP2. You'd be forced to pit becasue you were short, but most of the other cars would just run out with a lap or two to go.

Date: June 08, 2005 10:47PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
Jean Alesi won a race at spa because he was the only finisher, everyone else (including myself) crashed out somehow, I went out when I came to the top of eau rouge to find Villeneuve and Panis parked on the road, an impressive crash ensued :)

Date: June 09, 2005 01:38AM
Posted by: smorr
wOW, there is some wacky stuff that can be seen in GP4, thats for sure...

The Flanker is gone. :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy