renault and jordan steeringwheels available too

Posted by stifflers mum 
renault and jordan steeringwheels available too
Date: April 25, 2005 07:52PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
on [www.gp4italia.org] in the 2005 section.
the wheels are mostly ready, some little tiny bugs maybe here and there, but i think you dont find em. ;)
thanks to davide.

have fun

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2005 07:53PM by stifflers mum.
Re: renault and jordan steeringwheels available too
Date: April 25, 2005 08:34PM
Posted by: Marclaren
NICE!!! Can ya do MACCA next?

Date: April 25, 2005 08:36PM
Posted by: fongu
lovely :)

macca?
Date: April 25, 2005 09:21PM
Lol... McLaren of course, theres no good mclaren wheels

Date: April 25, 2005 09:21PM
Posted by: vesuvius
yes please do McLaren next :)
I would love to see a Mclaren wheel
The wheels are superb, for sure the renault one! But the data on the wheels are not 100 % some are overlapping each other like in the renault car the fuel isn't good to see cause its overwritten by cars xx and the same for the jordan wheel the km/h isn't good to see cause its overwritten by something can't remember! Is there a way to edit the position or a fix stiffler ?
Date: April 26, 2005 07:22AM
Posted by: sunil

thanks for good steering wheels. looking forward for mclaren, minardi , is there a chance for minardi wheel also

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
yeah , i love the minardi wheel

Date: April 26, 2005 08:37AM
Posted by: Krauti
i cannot login at gp4italia!!??
whats wrong there?
can you upload the steering wheels here??

greets..K®auti

---------
K®auti
i know that the speed indicator will be overlapped when you are in the pits by the other data. that shouldnt be a big prob imo. when i take a ride with the car, no datas overlapping...thats courious. same on jordan. that some datas are hard to read is given to the layout of the wheel. its hard to positioning the datas in the small display, so it shoud be ok.
the minardi ne is the next.
macca wheel isnt possible, because of absence of pics...
Date: April 26, 2005 09:52PM
i have the same pic, but its not from 2005......
it is still the pic they offer as thier interactive steering wheel on th eofficial website...
cant you just make that one?

that one is already made last year if i am not wrong !
Date: May 15, 2005 02:29PM
Posted by: sunil

1. how is minardi wheel going on stifflers mum?

2. did u get any mclaren wheel 2005 photos and thinking to make, please atleast make last year mclaren wheel if u got time.

i am mad lover of ur steering wheels, they are superb

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy