[RELEASED] Mount Panorama Circuit (Bathurst) by ToJepo & Atticus - v2.0

Posted by Atticus. 
Hi guys,

Today I would like to introduce you to a heavily-remastered version of ToJepo's excellent version of Mount Panorama.

Without much further ado, please find the download link below.

DOWNLOAD LINK: [www.mediafire.com]

Here's the intro to the 2011 Bathurst 1000 to get you in the mood (one of the best intros ever made IMHO):

[www.youtube.com]

And here's the short preview released earlier:

[www.youtube.com]

(Sorry for the low FPS, the recording software was a bit too much for my good old CPU. Edit: Try 1.25 speed.)

Not only is Bathurst one of the top 3 race tracks in the world, ToJepo did a splendid work in recreating its layout and undulations to the tiniest of details as well, something which I hold dearest in a simulated track. You know I'm hell bent on accuracy and this is probably more accurate than what I could've created.

Still, a lot of things could've used some much-needed improvement outside the white lines - and this is what I've fixed in v2.0.

- New post-2007 lower and red-and-white kerbs
- Realigned walls and/or asphalt run-offs at Hell Corner, Griffin's Bend, Skyline, Forrest's Elbow, The Chase and Murray's Corner
- New improved CC-line
- New realistic track cameras
- New car setup and magic data

ToJepo was kind enough to allow me to release this package on my own and I would like to take this opportunity to thank him for that once again. This marvel wouldn't exist without him.

Cheers,

Atticus

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2017 11:40PM by Atticus..
Looks fantastic!!

Glenn (Cdn)
Looks great, just needs kangaroos. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nice Track!
Looking forward to get it on...

Regards, Paulo
Waiting impatiently.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
It's released guys.

Awfully excited by this one, it's SUCH an epic circuit; it's surely up there with the Nordschleife and Macau.

You know you're driving a great track when it continues to throw marvellous, unique and exciting streches of road at you even when you think it couldn't possibly have more in reserve.

That's the feeling I get driving down the Kesselchen, out of the Karussell and into the Pflanzgarten in the Green Hell, arriving at the chicane at Faraway Hill in Macau - and hurling down the Mountain at Skyline and Forrest's Elbow on Mount Panorama...

Really, just enjoy it guys. Attack it bravely, but beware, it bites... :-)

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Great! Thank you so much Atticus

Paulo
Thanks Atticus!

Can't wait to give this a go!
Great to see this highly appreciated track! Wow!
Thanks Mr. Atticus.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
thank you :)(Y)
Thank you Atticus!! (Y)

Glenn (Cdn)
Thanks friends!!!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Thank you very much!
Bathrust released by Tojepo in 2013 was a fantastic track, yet! Thank you Atticus for this update and improvments! (Y)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy