gp4gamer.nl 2004 season set and 2005 sepang Problem

Posted by Pawgy 
gp4gamer.nl 2004 season set and 2005 sepang Problem
Date: April 20, 2005 11:04PM
Posted by: Pawgy
I just ran into this. After running the 2005 melbourne mod for quite some time I decided to install the sepang update. It seems that all of the sepang updates, I.E. Hi res, med res, low res will not run also. They all drop me back to desktop at the completion of track loading. No matter what car setting i have in the graphics option.
As soon as i go back to the original melbourne set in the drop down box in the lower left corner of csm1.25 everything is ok and runs fine.

What is the major differance in the sepang update and the original melbourne release?

The sepang update gives me the same problem as the 2004 mod.

Please. do you have other ideas?

sepang update needs to be installed over the melbourne one - not as a stand alone.
also get the bahrain update.

as for the differences, theres some updates to what you see - a few new cars, driver changes, helmets, etc - and some structural changes.
the idea is to update it throughout the season so the set wont be 'finished' until the end of the year

____
Tony

Re: gp4gamer.nl 2004 season set and 2005 sepang Problem
Date: April 21, 2005 12:01AM
Posted by: Pawgy
Thanks for the reply.
I didn't make a special stand alone install. i just downloaded the sepang up date and hit the install button. When i went to csm 1.25 i had the sepang update in capitol letters whth all the various resolutions and the original Melbourne in small letters was still listed.
In the lower left of csm1.25 in the drop down box.
Thanks goodness it was still there or i would not be able to run 2005 at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2005 12:02AM by Pawgy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy