Gp4Italia Racing Team Carshape

Posted by gpxcartworld 
Gp4Italia Racing Team Carshape
Date: June 16, 2003 02:30AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Hi guys! At Gp4 Italia we had the idea to make a contest (like GpxCarpeinting's one) for a livery dedicated to Gp4Italia instead of Arrows team. We decided also to make a carshape that includes the most beautiful parts of the actual F1 cars. So I have made this

Some of you will recognise parts of his work. Infact this is a mix of the following cars:
- Ferrari F2003GA by Ghostrider / Viper
- Minardi PS03 by Wai Keen Lam / Nicola Acciarri / Bojan Tarticchio / Guyon Waltmans
- Williams FW25 by BMWFan / Ghsotrider / Viper
- Jordan EJ13 by Nicola Acciarri / Matt Schroeder / Bojan Traticchio
- Renault R23 by Nicola Acciarri / Matt Schroeder / Bojan Traticchio
So, before making any other thing on this car (as right now it's only some pieces joined toghether ;) ) I would like to have authors' permission to use their work as base for this mix-car. Obviously all authors that will agree will be authors of this mix too, because you have made this car, I'll only mix the pieces and remap some parts. So, please, give us the authorization to work with this 5 great cars! :) ;-)

Re: Gp4Italia Racing Team Carshape
Date: June 16, 2003 02:45AM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
what the hell is this???
it seems the '99 BAR.......:-D
Re: Gp4Italia Racing Team Carshape
Date: June 16, 2003 02:53AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Wonder how that would look with a normal paint job :\

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy