Posted by Korn_Freak 
Re: Nurburgring: Gp4hotlap Competition
Date: June 19, 2003 06:26AM
Posted by: GianF1OnBoard
i will beat your time Checha!!!
Date: June 19, 2003 07:35AM
Posted by: checha
hehee.. go ahead!! one thing.. i try out one setup for other track different that NURBURGRING and look the time i got... funny huh!!

Date: June 19, 2003 08:22AM
Posted by: Paco
fcarmoracing, sorry, I got confused, I wanted to say that I won't be able to race until FRENCH Grand Prix, T}the calendar mixed up in my mind... :o)

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 19, 2003 09:03AM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
okay Paco....

now I´m happy with any calender Korn pick up, he is already about to kill me, and I think he is going to do that if I give him anymore suggestion!!!!
heheheh.... LOL.... just kidding m8!!!!

You could be sponsoring me
Date: June 19, 2003 09:04AM
wuhuuuuuuu -0.241

Date: June 19, 2003 09:18AM
guys i have a question...... i´m using Gpx 3.40 on the game when i press the key "L" it show my brake balance and i dont know how to change since i drive.... do you guys know how to do that??

Date: June 19, 2003 09:25AM
no, I think you can´t change the brake bias from the cockpit!!!!

Date: June 19, 2003 09:50AM
yeah-- you have the option : enable in car setup changes i know we can change the brake balance but i dont know what keys i have to press

Date: June 19, 2003 09:56AM
ok now i know how.. go to this post "brake ballance and the new gpX patch" and you would see

Date: June 19, 2003 02:12PM
got a question if we have separate championship for steering wheel and keyoard that mean that the first person in keyboard are gonna get 30 points too???

Date: June 19, 2003 03:39PM
Posted by: nameless
i accidently changed the brake balance from my cockpit by pressing F4 and F3 so try that.

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: June 19, 2003 03:41PM
Posted by: nameless
i made a 1.14.456 after many failed attempts, then when i went to save the lap it didnt give me the option of saving the hotlap, just the game. then after a few trys it cut to the desktop. ive been having these sort of troubles since putting gpxpatch 3.40 on, has anyone else found this or am i just paranoid

in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice, in practice, there is.
Date: June 19, 2003 04:08PM
checha:
yes, the winner of the "Keyboard Class" gets 30 points too, it´s like in the British F3 Champ. They have Class A, and Class B competing together.... we´ll do the same!!!!

nameless:
I don´t use GPxPatch 3.40, I use 3.37.... but maybe that´s happening coz you are saving the game while you are doing the hotlap!!!! You must complete the whole lap, without saving the game, to be able to save the hotlap!!!! Pls, correct me if I´m wrong!!!!

Date: June 19, 2003 04:55PM
thanks neighboor friend

Date: June 19, 2003 06:42PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
just 1 question Korn Freak: why didn't u post the lap i sent you?

because jginete i dont think you sent me a hotlap. i save every hotlap i get into a folder and when i update the site i post them all in excel. (i actually start it again so i dont get confused it any new times have been sent to me) I know you sent me an email, but i dont think yousent me the actual hotlap. that ia a required part of the competition

Date: June 19, 2003 06:53PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

Fcarmoracing:

I dont want to kill you :) i took out all my frustrations on my boxing bag (wich i should have done in the first place instead of at you! - once again i am sorry dude!) so im all better now.

AND with the calender....

I think powerhorse is right.

Im going to have 2 weeks for every event, and move australia sepang etc to after suzuka (that also makes it more inline with the f1 calender :) and give them 2 weeks each so it takes up time when were bored not complaining about ferrari (i mean watching formula one)

Date: June 19, 2003 06:59PM
"I dont want to kill you"

A little relief.... I must say!!!! hehehe....

It´s allright Korn.... forget the past.... now I wanna know, on the races after Suzuka (Melbourne, Sepang....) will we have 2 weekd for each event as well????

Date: June 19, 2003 07:04PM
Posted by: DEF
I have hotlaps for all circuits, I always do that with all gp games by Master Geoff to get a setup before playing championship.
So I will do some predictions

Magny Cours Keyboards ( My time 1.12.150 It could be 1.11 high).
Wheel ( 1.5 or 2 seconds faster probably 1.09 high).

Always original gp4 conditions (GP4.EXE 1.00 not patched).

Post Edited (06-20-03 02:06)

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: June 19, 2003 07:50PM
okay.... why don´t you join us on Nurburgring????

Date: June 19, 2003 08:34PM
Posted by: Paco
Oh, man!!!!! I want to have the possibility of making just a few laps at Nurburgring, otherwise, I won's be able to get some points for the championships, and with this of the two championships, I think I'm one of the top on keyboard!!!

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy