Hockenheim Hi-Res Track (WIP)

Posted by blkcloud 
Hockenheim Hi-Res Track (WIP)
Date: April 12, 2005 12:47AM
Posted by: blkcloud
I'm still very knew at all this. I hope I haven't broken any protocols. I have updated the Hockenheim track for my own enjoyment, using many of the great utilities and other great gp4 works currently available.

I'd like to release it in the next day or so, after testing and would like to offer credit in advance to all who are responsible for the editors and utilities that makes it all possible.

RESPECT!
Re: Hockenheim Hi-Res Track (WIP)
Date: April 12, 2005 03:14AM
Posted by: EJ-14
blkcloud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm still very knew at all this. I hope I haven't
> broken any protocols. I have updated the
> Hockenheim track for my own enjoyment, using many
> of the great utilities and other great gp4 works
> currently available.
>
> I'd like to release it in the next day or so,
> after testing and would like to offer credit in
> advance to all who are responsible for the editors
> and utilities that makes it all possible.
>
> RESPECT!

If you have used part of anyone elses work then you really should email them and ask permission before release. If you can't find someone's email address (usually in the readme.txt/gp4form.txt) then post here and I'm sure someone will have it.

Looking forward to seeing your Hi-Res Hockenheim.

EJ-14

Date: April 12, 2005 07:53AM
Posted by: sunil
me too

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 12, 2005 07:14PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
i would advise you to get permission for the release from the author/maker of nearly all high res textures i have seen in use and that is caelen. DO NOT RELEASE WITHOUT PERMISSION. also kindly show screenshots of your work generally you dont start a thread without one :P anywho good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy