Help with Stifflers Mum's 2005 BMW Hi-Res Steering Wheel

Posted by Wirah 
I'm trying to install Stifflers Mum's 2005 BMW Hi-Res Steering Wheel. The instructions are as follows;

extract the cars.wad
open gp4master->go to texworkshop->load tex file "steering_wheel_ends"->replace selected file with
new file and downsample texture->save tex file
continue this with:
steering_wheel_centre, new_steering_wheel_display ( all cockpits folder ), stwheel ( cars folder )

copy cockpit_wheel.gp4 in your cars.wad ( cockpits folder )

copy german.uni (english.uni) and german.pos (english.pos) in your gp4 folder ( c-programme-infogrames-grandprix4-fonts )

I've successfully extracted the cars.wad. But when I copy over the files from the download, they are in TGA format, not TEX. I know you can convert TEX to TGA for editing purposes, but the other way round?

Also, after I've completed the copying of the files, how do I put the cars.wad back together?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2005 08:03PM by Wirah.
Re: Help!
Date: March 27, 2005 07:55PM
Posted by: Vader
Help as a subject line is rather unspecific and won't make many people look at this thread.

Either rename the title to "Help with Stifflers Mum's 2005 BMW Hi-Res Steering Wheel" or simply send Stiflers Mum a PM. ;)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
GP4 Master

The Flanker is gone. :(
It's sorted out now, Bigbrother over MSN.

:-) sorry i slept so long héhé
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy