6 textures per gp4 car - possible?

Posted by danm 
6 textures per gp4 car - possible?
Date: March 26, 2005 10:13PM
Posted by: danm
well, i lied a bit.

ive been sent a carshape intended for f1c. its been painted, mapped and is ready to go, but i want to try and get it into gp4.

i have the same shape in 'raw' form too, unmapped just been built into z modeler.

im assuming the only REAL way to get into gp4 would be to remap it to gp4 style.

but is it possible to merge the shape with a gp4 one, delete the gp4 shapes but adopt the names of the template gp4 one WITH the f1c car?

in short, use the gp4 as a trace for the f1c mapped car and rename, resave objects under gp4 standard?

thanks in advance everyone...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Re: 6 textures per gp4 car - possible?
Date: March 26, 2005 10:25PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
im not quite sure what you are asking, it doesnt matter how many textures a gp4 car has, it could 6 easily, as long as the shape has a damage model with the correct object names and has been mapped it should work

Date: March 26, 2005 10:40PM
Posted by: Fuji
In the 1999 mod by gp4italia, the cars also have 6 textures or something. because that was also converted from F1C
Date: March 26, 2005 10:55PM
Posted by: danm
ah nice thanks for that! :) kizz 360 is online and asking me bout it... hes santas little helper

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy