New CamEditor 5.4

Posted by Lo2k 
New CamEditor 5.4
Date: June 14, 2003 12:33PM
Posted by: Lo2k
It brings mainly carshape realtime import (only 11 shapes for now).
But it also adress some bugs with .cam files and enhance some little other things :)

Post Edited (06-14-03 19:37)

Re: New CamEditor 5.4
Date: June 14, 2003 12:41PM
Posted by: tux
nice :)

doesnt look as bad painted blue ;)

Date: June 14, 2003 01:23PM
Posted by: broders
lauries site is being soo slow im going to ask this on here before i can download it.

can you change the colour of the car, like change that blue?

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Date: June 14, 2003 01:37PM
Yep, our provider seems to have more and more troubles badly :(

Change the color of the color ? what for ? anyhow, you won't see this color in the game apart at the driver's arms as i used arms colors for the whole shape, waiting i knows how to read .tex file.

Date: June 14, 2003 01:55PM
Posted by: mrt
Hi Lo2k

T'as fais un super boulot sur Cameditor. Il est tres complet.

Juste deux petits details manquent: la possibilité de déplacer les bras et le volant et celle de faire des jantes de couleurs differentes de chaque côté de la caisse façon Bar 1999.

Est ce que c'est prévu pour la prochaine version?

En tout cas continu comme ça c'est trop cool.

Date: June 14, 2003 01:56PM
Posted by: F1Master
When I unzip CamEditor and click to start it up it won't allow it and the illegal operation sign pops up, whats wrong?
Date: June 14, 2003 01:56PM
Posted by: Madman271
waiting i knows how to read .tex file

is it just simply retrieved from .wad file? or something i've been missed here? :)

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 14, 2003 02:05PM
Posted by: ayazyounis
can you change the colour of the drivers gloves with this? i want to insalll a ferrari steering whell but it has red gloves but i want black gloves for driving other teams
Date: June 14, 2003 02:33PM
Posted by: Madman271
anyone?
i think driver's gloves is part of steer texture. seem i'm wrong. or?

ch88rs,
madman
Date: June 14, 2003 02:34PM
Posted by: tux
no, i found them once. and if i can remember. there white and in the same tga as the arms (there also white). so im guessing theres a color thing in the exe?

Date: June 14, 2003 02:47PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Site is available (takes more than 2 mins to load it) but its not possible to download it. If you are online lo2k please send te cameditor 5.4 to my email addy.

mike.thiele@arcor.de

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: June 14, 2003 03:34PM
@mrt: Merci : pour les positions des bras et du volant c'est sur ma todo list (voir le gp4form) et pour les jantes, ça devrait etre possible avec une future version de gp4tweaker.
(translation for all: arms and wheels positions are on my todo list (see my gp4form) and different rim colors for a same car would be able with a next gp4tweaker release)

@F1Master: I can't answer you with so few infos. Just try to replace your GP4.exe by a fresh one and the cars.wad by an original one and look if it works in one of the 3 cases.

@Madman: yep, tex can be simply get from wad as carshapes, but i can't read (and assign for mapping) tex files on the fly, only tga and bmp ones.

@ayazyounis : have you ever seen screenshot with anything else than blue gloves ? personnaly i never and as the only glove texture i know is already blue, i think it will stay blue (or any color you will change it to manually) for every teams.

@SchimmyMike: Site is OK and download works perfectly, so just try again.

Date: June 14, 2003 03:43PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
I tried it 12 times to download - and yep it works now.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy