I'm Sorry To Everyone, I Will Try Harder With GP4

Posted by Flash Formula 
Since I've been here, i've posted project after project without any of them released.

I'm sorry for building peoples hopes up for projects that have frozen or have been cancelled.

I will work 110% on my up and coming BTCC Mod, because alot of people are looking forward to this project and i don't want to let them down.
This is a huge and hopefully a great Mod Project, which i'm not planing to give up.

When this mod finished, i will make sure at i finish any future projects that i think of, get more releases uploaded for you guys to see my work.

I feel that doing all of the above, i will feel that i'm doing some good to this community.

At the moment, i feel like i'm taking the mickey out of all of you by posting many projects without any releases.

So i will try much harder with my work :)

Thanks for reading...

Date: March 10, 2005 11:58PM
Posted by: chet
its nice what youve done but no need for apologies here :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Cheers mate, :)

And at least you'redoing something, you know? Its not like you're just taking form the community, I mean even startig to make 3d models in Zmoddeler is a giving step to the community. Best of luck with it!

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Re: I'm Sorry To Everyone, I Will Try Harder With GP4
Date: March 11, 2005 02:18AM
Posted by: Xero
About time you damn hack!!!

Only joking! Lol! ;) No need to apologise! People do it all the time. I look forward to trying out your BTTC mod... looks fantastic so far!
Yeah, well, I started track editing, and that got sidelined...

[Website]
just an idea flash dude...
i dunno if you want to do it...
maybe release your unfinished work and maybe you never know someone might finish it off... up to you.. just an idea..
no need for apologies

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Re: I'm Sorry To Everyone, I Will Try Harder With GP4
Date: March 11, 2005 05:24PM
Posted by: keiran
no need for apologies Flash you were out for a long time with that inguiry and have done more than me in a smaller space of time ;)

Hopefully I can get stuck in to my civic over the 2 week break from school comming up in 2 weeks time :D

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Stop apologising and get to work *cracks whip*

But seriosly, we wouldn't to have any mods at all if it wasnt for the commitment shown by members of the comunity, they have no obligation to make mods for us, but they do it anyway, so theres no need for apologies

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy