GP4 edit

Posted by Guimengo 
GP4 edit
Date: June 12, 2003 07:08PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Hi everyone, I'm just curious to find some GP4 editor, like the GP3 edit. Because I'm getting a cheap but good laptop, and I'm thinking about customizing my GP to perfection, and even creating some cars, so could someone help me with which programs to use for:
-edit
-carset creation
-performance
-physics

Thanks a lot!!

ps: and this is a tip for new cars.... Try to use a light or different (not much used color) color as the principal one, and maybe mix with a moderate and then big contrast. Maybe utilize the MotoGP bikes as inspiration... Never forgetting to add lines, circles or whatever to the car!! :) :) ;p

See ya'

Guilherme
Re: GP4 edit
Date: June 13, 2003 07:46AM
Posted by: Minardi4eva
Well,unfortunately like GP3 2000 Steven Young, the man who created the legendary GP3Edit may not do a GP4Edit,which is a shame. But GP4 is not that easy to edit folks. there's 6 different car textures, 3 regular and 3 high. There's 4 textures for the helmets including faces for one team. And,the game has to support 22 different liveries. I know this because I've failed many times to edit the game. But now succeed :)

Minardi Watch

Wilson:** Verstappen:***
Date: June 13, 2003 02:43PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yeah, but is there any program to edit it, or part of it? I heard of a Zsomething, but I don't know what it is or what it does.
Hope someone can help :)

Guilherme
Date: June 13, 2003 10:30PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
What a hell of question is this?!?! Have you taken a "trip" into the downloads section of this site? ;) Of course there are editors, almost for everything (but no track editor) and continuosly improved! Just click on the banner at the top of the screen and then go to the downloads/editors-utilities section... There you'll find all the editors you're looking for... that have already been made ;) If you don't find waht you're looking for, then post a new thread asking for a new editor or a new feature in an editor...
Good editing then! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy