2003 cars.wad file - release problems

Posted by Covfan 
2003 cars.wad file - release problems
Date: June 12, 2003 07:21AM
Posted by: Covfan
Those of you that have been to Alpha lately would have realised I am trying to organise a 2003cars.wad file. I've got permissions off most of the authors bar one (I won't mention names)

It just annoys me that people seem to think this is competition for the season mods. This is really for anybody using 56k who otherwise wouldn't want to leave their computers on overnight just to download it. I don't see why some authors have to be so exclusive with their releases. I'm hardly going to modify it.

Re: 2003 cars.wad file - release problems
Date: June 12, 2003 07:25AM
Posted by: Incast
I don't understand the problem of some authors to give permission, it forces the whole community to slow down as to get the best addons you have to download it all individually.
Date: June 12, 2003 07:25AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well i guess because they put an awful lot of work into it and want people to recognise it?

I know wot u mean tho, there's a few "camps" devolping that are fighting to get the best season 2003. Oh well, can only be good for us to download thne :)

Date: June 12, 2003 07:28AM
Posted by: Covfan
I just take offence to the fact that people are expected to keep their computer on around the clock while the download is going. When even a 56ker can download a rared version of the cars.wad file in less than 2 hours.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy