what car do you drive?

Posted by ralv585 
what car do you drive?
Date: January 24, 2005 05:39PM
Posted by: ralv585
just curious, i've always used the mclaren, now i'm starting to use the minardi,
never driven the bar, williams, or ferrari, everything else though, guess its part of the fantasy, i don't want to show up michael, but more than happy to destroy david and juan, fisi is a no go, too much respect, but alonso i'll beat, so too with button, webber, ralf, trulli and sato, show them who's boss.
do you have the same mentality? don't want to beat teammates you respect, but like to beat the ones who are overated?
btw the bourne supremacy is out on dvd today! :)
Re: what car do you drive?
Date: January 24, 2005 07:57PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
yay bourne supremacy!!!

anyway OT, i drive every car except BAR....because i dont like them.

This is why and when i drive each team:

Ferrari : Basically just for testing my new setups and because they have the best car i wish to see how fast they can go.
Williams : cant resist the nose
Mclaren : driving them in my current championship (well until i paint my new team that is :))
Renault : my fave team in F1 so i have to drive them. :) also the best livery after Williams
Sauber : use them for testing my setups and how they will go in an above average car.
Jaguar : like the carshape
Toyota : like the challenge or driving a car that shud perform better
Jordan : love CTDP's carshape to bits.
Minardi : the ultimate challenge in a non - champ race

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2005 09:35PM by Mini Maestro.
Date: January 24, 2005 09:31PM
Posted by: harjinator
I always drive Williams. THough if I ever get my car into the game, I'll probably drive that.

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: January 24, 2005 09:34PM
Posted by: kimirgj
i dont like 2 drive ferrari

1. dont like them
2. it is 2 easy

i like driving with sauber just cos it is a challenge, but as a kimi and mclaren fan i love 2 drive as mclaren. im doin a champoinship with them now as kimi

i agree mini, minardi as a good challenge, but the best challenge is driving as the arrows, it is rubbish
Date: January 25, 2005 02:17AM
Posted by: smorr
BAR- i mean come on, if you ask me that is the best looking car in 2004, even though i like williams more. The only reason i dont drive williams is because i hate the carshape, especially when its compared to my modded personal BAR 006 that i am working on, but my problem w/ williams is the nose, i hate high noses, i prefer droopy noses, like on the bar, ferrari, mclaren, and somewhat jaguar/red bull.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: January 25, 2005 04:15AM
Posted by: Xero
Either McLaren or my own car. Sometimes i'll pick another car if i'm feeling a bit crazy!
Date: January 25, 2005 02:54PM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
260 modena, RedBull 04 testcar, BAR 006 and my own car(s)...

---
Date: January 25, 2005 06:43PM
Posted by: Atomik
I drive whatever JV drives because I'm quite a big fan. So right now I'm driving the Sauber :-). Also I race in his name because I don't find it realistic to add your own name to the game.

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: January 25, 2005 07:02PM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
I drive... RenaultF1!

Date: January 25, 2005 09:02PM
Posted by: kizz360
i just pick what ever takes my fancy :P that way i dont get bored of a particular car as i have the attention span of a monkey ;)

Date: January 25, 2005 09:13PM
Posted by: whutom
usually my own car that i designed and painted. Drive alongside Anthony Davidson

Date: January 25, 2005 09:18PM
Posted by: ralphi
i usually drive the williams, benetton or ligier... :o

Date: January 25, 2005 10:46PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
I drive:

F1:-
1986 - Williams
1988 - Williams
1994 - Ferrari, thinking about switching to mclaren when the full version comes out.
My Career:
1999 - Jordan, switched to williams
2000 - Williams
2001 - Williams
2002 - Williams
2003 - Renault
2004 - Toyota
2005 - Williams

Others:
Fantasy season: Grolsch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy