LMAO

Posted by anze89 
LMAO
Date: January 18, 2005 04:59PM
Posted by: anze89
today I wanted to play GP4, but it didn't want to start. I went mad and I did a system restore to 3 days back because that was the last time I played it. It didn't work. I was so dissapointed because I knew I have to reinstall winXp. When I installed win2000 about 4 months back gp4 didn't want to work if I started it from there. Now I wanted to play RTCW: ET which is installed on win2000 and for joke I tried to play Gp4 and the fuc*ing game works!!! I don't understand why it worked on winxp but not on win2000 and I have f*cking no clue why did that change and why is now working under win2000 but not under winxp.

It's strange and very funny and I can't explain it.

Re: LMAO
Date: January 18, 2005 05:02PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
Least its fixed. See, if a game didnt work, if it were me I'd reinstall that, rather than Windows again. Unless you enjoy losing a weekend evey week :p

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 18, 2005 05:21PM
Posted by: six degrees
erm... lol ?
Date: January 21, 2005 10:11PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
He he, my record for re-installing WinXP and all my stuff is 6 1/2 hours lol.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: January 21, 2005 10:50PM
Posted by: harjinator
Stuff always works with windows 2K. moral of story-stick with 2k! my record for a full reinstall is 2 hours 15, but I didn't restore any documents or anything (only my apps). They were lost :(

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: January 21, 2005 11:22PM
Posted by: Vader
iCeMaN pAuL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He he, my record for re-installing WinXP and all
> my stuff is 6 1/2 hours lol.
>

Thanks to Zaz my record is now 25 minutes. :p

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy