New member (me) and helmet request

Posted by Lucas_Pukas 
New member (me) and helmet request
Date: November 22, 2004 04:57PM
Posted by: Lucas_Pukas
Hey guys!
I've bin a fan of this site for a while but i had probelms joining, but now im a member and well yey.
ive downloaded the 1995 mod and i have to say its excellent, its just how i remember it from when i first took an interest in F1 at the age of 5! im not really good in the wet (terrible) and im hoping you might be able to give me some pointers where im going wrong :)

secondly,a helmet. ive seen some of the artwork on these forums and its tremundous :o so im having a shot at asking for one :) basic colours would be white,red and blue seems as im a brit :) with a Snap-On logo on or possibly Jd Williams, my dad works there so it would be nice to show im proudish (hehe)
thx a bunch for all ya help
Luke

GPLRank- Pretty Crap ;) But still I can do it!
[www.freewebs.com]

Re: New member (me) and helmet request
Date: November 22, 2004 07:07PM
Posted by: b-tone
well i can't help with driving in the wet sorry, but take look [www.95mod.tk] or HERE for the newer 1995 mod on its way ;-)

____
Tony

Re: New member (me) and helmet request
Date: November 22, 2004 10:09PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
I've found a work - around to avoid wet races :D

Qualify as normal - cant help if it rains. Then, instead of going straight to race (having saved), select pre race practice. It'll probably be raining. Then exit satraight away (if you dont want to practice) save, and go to race. It rarely rains in race if it rained in practice :D

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy