How To Make Super Hi-Res Helmets Work?

Posted by Fuji 
How To Make Super Hi-Res Helmets Work?
Date: November 10, 2004 08:57PM
Posted by: Fuji
I've made my own helmet in PSP7, both tga's are super hi-res (1024x256). Ingame the 2nd TGA works fine and is shown fine. But from the 1st tex only the top left is shown on the helmet. How can I fix this? Do I have to change something in my graphics file?
Re: How To Make Super Hi-Res Helmets Work?
Date: November 10, 2004 09:40PM
Posted by: Willb
no
use lo2k's Tex Resizer available from the site you can access by finding a post by him and clicking on his sig
Date: November 10, 2004 09:59PM
So, I have to change the resolution of the textures?
That sucks!
Date: November 10, 2004 10:01PM
Posted by: Atomik
I have the same problem... b-tone made me a great helmet but I can't seem to get it show up right in the game ...

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: November 10, 2004 10:22PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
you dont need to change the resolution of the .tga files, convert them to .tex files then use tex resizer to change tex size to 1024x256 (default is 512x128)

Date: November 10, 2004 11:17PM
Thanks, it's working fine now. Even with the 1024x256 texfiles :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy