ATI Colour Settings

Posted by jpmfan 
ATI Colour Settings
Date: October 12, 2004 01:45PM
Posted by: jpmfan
I recently had a go at playing around with the colour settings in the ATI panel to try and find a setting which makes GP4 look just that extra bit real. Ive got a setting which makes it abit better. Has anyone found a really good setting for the Gammer, Contrast and Brightness?
Re: ATI Colour Settings
Date: October 12, 2004 01:52PM
Posted by: mansell92
No, but if you find a good setting let me know because I've got an ATI card.
Date: October 12, 2004 09:26PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Me too please

....................I quite like this now.
Date: October 13, 2004 10:54PM
Ill post the setting im using tomorrow. it isnt great its kinda of a faded colour. i only been using it with the High Res Suzuka.
Date: October 14, 2004 01:29AM
Posted by: darrenj
if you search on this website there are "filters" that give both a warm and cold colour tint to the game. The cold filter closely resembles looking at the race via the T.V. the warm filter is more sunnier representing actually being there at the race. try them they are really good.... works through SDI's gpxpatch

if you can't find it I can send it to you!

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Date: October 14, 2004 03:23PM
Already got them. Been using the Cold Filter for ages but now im looking to try get the colours and brightness and everything how it appears when you see the races on tv. thanks for the info though.

There are three settings i made up. Mostly done using a screenshot then changing the desktop settings until the screen looks good then add those settings into the 3d settings part:

Date: October 14, 2004 10:03PM
Posted by: darrenj
yah ha !!
will try it thankyou

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy