New Sauber download by CTDP is corrupted or invalid

Posted by LarryM 
New Sauber download by CTDP is corrupted or invalid
Date: June 08, 2003 03:18AM
Posted by: LarryM
Just tried to download from this site the new CTDP Sauber...Twice. Both times got the message when I tried to open it "File corrupted or invalid". Can we fix this?

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
that's not new file

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
That's odd. It says it is dated 7th June?!

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
I get the same problem Larry, must be a prob with the original file, unless someone has managed to download and open it successfully?
yeah, i got that problem too, so i decided not to download them from CDTP's site and try other site, trying typing CDTP's C22 in yahoo

same here. Has it been released on cdtp`s site? I cant find it...

Viper said "Its not new file". So a new version is not released?

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
i did.. mine work ok!

The file is not corrupted.

But it does have wrong file extension ".ZIP".

Its not a ZIP file Its a RAR file.

Use WinRAR to decompress it.

Mine works!

Hope this helps =)

Hey! It worked! aagancia is right! just rename to .rar! Thank you very much!

You can Download the Sauber also on the CTDP website!
[hc.gamesurf.tiscali.de]

Regards Andy
Carshape & Texture Design Project (www.ctdp.de.vu)
Thanks for the advice. Opened it with Win.rar and all was well. It's very nice work btw.

Larry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy