performance!!

Posted by checha 
performance!!
Date: June 07, 2003 03:25PM
Posted by: checha
hey guys i´m making a new 2003 performance... what you guys think about the gap?? the first 8 place are between ferrari, Mclaren, willian and renault.... i think after the renault every one else is 1 lap behind what you guys think??

9 place 1 lap
10 place 1 lap
11 place 1 lap
12 place 1 lap
13 place 1 lap
14 place 1 lap
15 place 1 lap
16 place 2 lap
17 place 2 lap
18 place out or 3 lap
19 place out same
20 place out same
21 place out same
22 place out same

Post Edited (06-08-03 01:57)

Re: performance!!
Date: June 07, 2003 03:35PM
Posted by: Vader
Can you please stop posting topic titles that just have one word? Can't you ask in complete sentences? At least let us know if you want something from us or if you got something for us.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: June 07, 2003 06:51PM
what.. are you the boss of this mafia or what?? i dont need anything from you , the last person i need something or ask somethng is you,,, and if you dont like what i do,, is not my problem. go and cry

Post Edited (06-08-03 02:01)

Date: June 07, 2003 07:04PM
Posted by: tux
well yeah, actually he is the boss of this mob ;)

Date: June 07, 2003 07:05PM
Posted by: sasjag
too true

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: June 07, 2003 07:32PM
ok, i was trying to do something for the game.. but anyway.. bye them

Post Edited (06-08-03 02:38)

Date: June 07, 2003 07:35PM
Posted by: captainvik
The guy was just offering something ... wtf is wrong with some of you people on this bloody forum ???

reading some posts there is a small elite group that seem to judge the rest of us poor dumb slobs... lighten up !

cheers
vik

P4 2.85gig Albatron mobo 512mb Corsair3200LL Ram 19"Auriga Mon. SBLive! + 4point surround spkrs. Thrustmaster F1 FF Wheel. Radeon9500pro Cat3.4 drivers. GP4 55fps 1024*768 - No VideoWalls/HeatHaze - Mirrors On.
Date: June 07, 2003 07:42PM
his post just didnt make sence :s

Date: June 07, 2003 08:16PM
Posted by: Morbid
I categorically refuse to lighten up.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: June 08, 2003 03:44AM
Posted by: kappie
dUmAsS wrote:

> his post just didnt make sence :s

if that's what you thought, then your nick is quite appropriate
Date: June 08, 2003 04:03AM
What the....?!?

Date: June 08, 2003 04:14AM
Posted by: Alex13
I hope this forums doesn't turn out to be like Alpha F1......

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: June 08, 2003 04:23AM
Posted by: marcl
The problem is some people's 1st language is not english and these people are being misunderstood so they should be given a break.
Date: June 08, 2003 04:35AM
I think it is time to dish out a few harsh wiffs of reality here.

@ checha... Honestly, how big are your shoes, since you need to make so much noise? You have been here for 100+ posts, and you should know by now that this forum is moderated, and that the forum tries to moderate itself through polite discussions where we often don't agree, but eventually get to some sort of gentlemens agreement.

If you feel insulted by a post, you always wait for someone else to react first, to give a hint if you are spot-on or over reacting. And then there are literally 1600 "moderators" willing to assit you here. There is no need for your gung-ho, "my rights are being abused" tactics.

And really, how can you possibly be insulted by a request to use more than one word in your topic header, and to describe what you offer in more detail? Vader asked and he was firm, but yet polite. The MAFIA BOSS in this case certainly wasn't Vader. You tried to boss him around, and to make it totally absurd, your reaction was: "So you want to tell me what to do around here, well I'll tell you a thing or two!" You just did the same thing you revolted against. Brilliant!

You might not think that is a problem for you... but let me assure you, that unless you think twice about attitudes like this, it will be.

@ captainvik - the same intro goes to you. You have been here for almost 100 posts, and you should also know by now that this forum is moderated, and that the forum tries to moderate itself through polite discussions, where we often don't agree, but eventually get to some sort of gentlemens agreement.

And please tell me exactly what it was that checha was offering... I still have not understood it, nor seen it. And while we are at those that really offer something:

@ kappie. I dunno how long you have been here, but I have not seen you around that often. But the Dumass you just dizzed in such an eloquent way is the author of CarsetCreator4 and Gp Genious.

Post Edited (06-08-03 11:37)

Date: June 08, 2003 05:38AM
*clapping*

*louder clapping*

*chears and fan fare*

*silence*

*walks off ;)*

Date: June 08, 2003 07:29AM
Posted by: b-tone
i had trouble understanding but i think you mean that over 100% distance the top 8 cars finish on the same lap, 9-15 are one lap down etc etc.
i think its normally a bit more spread than that. and usually more retirements.
i make my own performance files based on:
qualifying = .75 x saturday time plus .25 x friday time.
race = i think its just based on the drivers fastest laps.
then its averaged out for the whole season, and i think i divide the diffs by 4 so the field is more bunched and the racing closer.

but now with track specific perfs i'll have to make some new ones (kimi at the back in spain(?) etc). which would be quite realistic.

____
Tony

Date: June 08, 2003 07:33AM
Posted by: marcl
It all depends how fast the leading cars are, how many times that stop, how many spins crashes and things like that
Date: June 08, 2003 07:56AM
Posted by: genesis
Oh god another thread blown totally out of proportion. :|

Visit my website [www.mrears.com]
Date: June 08, 2003 08:29AM
the problem is not my english and is not my post , the problem is the first time i said something in this forum vader and i had some difference of course his english is better than my and hi has more time over here than me of course have more friend as mobid and others and if i answer like that is because this is grandprixgame.org forun no vader and friend´s forum!!

b-tone understood me!! thanks man for you comment. i appreciate it

Post Edited (06-08-03 15:34)

Date: June 08, 2003 09:36AM
Whether or not me and Vader are friends has nothing to do with how you answer people, and what answer you can expect to get from others, including Vader.

If you two got off at a bad start, I suggest that you make some sort of peace agreement and start over again. And rest assured that if you play nice, then people here will play nice with you. Or the rest of the forum will tell them to do so... Me and even Vader included.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy