arrow driver pics...

Posted by darrenj 
arrow driver pics...
Date: September 24, 2004 10:10AM
Posted by: darrenj
I have arrows running as my 11th team I need pics of Jos and Bernoldi, I have the original images backed up, but how do I input these files (gpi) into my present 2004 lineup (just these two pics) is this possible?

Does anyone understand what I am saying?

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Re: arrow driver pics...
Date: September 24, 2004 05:16PM
Posted by: Muks_C
right, what you need firstly is Carset Creator, there is one in the downloads section under Editors/Utilities.

then, using it, browse the GPI files that are in the game and find the 2 drivers that you don't want anymore in the folder GP4>Menudata>PC?GP2001>Imgaes

when you have found the 2 drivers you don't want, remember what number their files were.

then get your new GPI files, and simply rename the file (right click, rename) to the number of the old driver.
then put the 'new' gpi files in to the same folder, and overwrite the 'old' drivers.

then check it in game, and it should work.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 24, 2004 10:05PM
zankYOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Date: September 24, 2004 10:16PM
Posted by: Caelen
actually theres an easier way now lo2k has presented "GPIBrowser"
Date: September 24, 2004 10:31PM
yeah I have it but I have to do my homework and see how it works

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy