The Quest For The Ultimate Livery

Posted by Max Downforce 
Date: June 07, 2003 08:03AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
As you may or may not know me and Bojan like fantasy liveries. So we thought up an idea, we are running a competition called:

You can enter our competition by posting a few screenshots on our forum on our site. Me and Bojan will pick the winners and the prize is a feature in our prestigious Gallery :). Find out more here:

[www.racing-leagues.com]

Check out some of the great entries already:

[www.racing-leagues.com]

Any league or fantasy car on any shape can enter the competition. We'll probably compile a cars.wad of the 22 best entries to complete the Quest.

It's just for fun no big prizes except GP4 community fame for the winners!!!

We hope to see all your beautifull liveries in this big parade of creativity for GP4.

So join in on the fun if you have your own custom car! Or be inspired to make one. If you need help you can post your question on our forum. Our member Thijs has made an excellent FAQ carpainting (available in our downloadsection). We also got links to logosites.

Note: to post in our forums or to access our downloads you'll have to register (free and easy, no catch...) and please read the rules first!

Bye

Max and Bojan

Post Edited (06-07-03 15:05)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Re: The Quest For The Ultimate Livery
Date: June 13, 2003 03:18PM
We are very honored that we succeeded in getting Ralph Hummerich to help us out to pick the winner of the Quest :) thanx Ralph!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: June 13, 2003 03:45PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Nice!! Is Ralph intending on carrying on with GP4 textures or is he sticking with F1 2002 now? I'm still using his 2002 Jaguar

Ian

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: June 13, 2003 03:52PM
Really dunno ask him..... ;)

www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: June 13, 2003 03:55PM
I really miss his cars, I used them all the way through gp3 and the start of gp4. . . . . GODDAMN LEACHERS! hot

Post Edited (06-13-03 22:57)

Date: June 14, 2003 02:07AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i agree

i used his cars to

i put my competition pics in to :D

Date: June 14, 2003 04:41AM
@korn_freak

When's the Holden v2 gonna be released? I've read you've had some trouble with your computer and had to format it :(

Ian

Date: July 30, 2003 10:04AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

well ian i was waiting for Erik to release V2 of his carshape and that dosent seem to be coming, im gonna release it soon i think.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy