Quick Question

Posted by montoya03 
Quick Question
Date: September 21, 2004 06:35PM
Posted by: montoya03
Fantastic work Lo2k on your GP4 3D Editor. :)

what features are we missing to currently do GP4 tracks fully, i.e new nurburgring, etc?

(Apart from the ability to remove objects)

also is it possible for the next update of 3D Editor to be able to select multiple vertex's (i.e (2) for one end of section of track fencing, top and bottom) which will make it much easier to move. (i.e drag two vertex's from top view and done very easily)

currently have to write X, Y, Z co-ordinates. :(

Please Reply, Thanks

Montoya03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2004 06:48PM by montoya03.
Re: Quick Question
Date: September 21, 2004 06:48PM
Posted by: montoya03
Also is anyone having this problem with Nurburgring V1.0 by Ricardo Lampert:

- The pit line in the pits is in the center of the lane and not to the right of it like it should.
- Also the new tarmac in the pits is having spikes on its edges and getting worse as get to the end of the pitlane.

I only have this problem with this track only, all of Ricardo Lampert's other tracks work fine. :(

Montoya03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2004 06:48PM by montoya03.
Re: Quick Question
Date: September 21, 2004 10:57PM
Posted by: Lo2k
I won't reply first question because I already replied it too many times I think...just do a quick search and you will find my answer to this at least 10 times on this forum.

About multi-vertices editing, I hope to bring that feature one day but 1-It's not that easy because many things have to be taken in account (number of selected vertices, what are their IDs, Multiple Highlight, Undo feature have to be rethink...) and 2-I'm currently working on TeamEditor so I'm not on 3DEditor for now.
Anyhow, I took all your reports, idea and questions for when I will come back to 3DEditor.

About Nurburgring, I heard about those troubles I hadn't work on Nurburgring at all, so I don't know what's wrong.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy