Help

Posted by WaZz 
Help
Date: September 19, 2004 04:26PM
Posted by: WaZz
Now that i made some helmet, i would like to test it, but the result is not shiny enough.... What do i have to do to import my work in game ? I am using Adobe Photoshop CS

Here is what I do :
1 - Resize my .tga to 512*128
2 - I save it (32 bit)

I heard something about alpha channel.... all i have to do is create one ? but how to modify it, because it's all black and i can't change it

Re: Help
Date: September 19, 2004 04:51PM
Posted by: Button14
not sure i use paint shoppro but look inn the drop down bars and edit the alpha's u want them about grey look in the layers manu that could help i use photoshop at college but cant remeber

Date: September 19, 2004 04:52PM
Damn!!!! I managed to export Shumacher helmet, 30 minutes ago, after a blurry problem, now I have the same problem with irvine, hakkinen and coulthard, and i don't know what i did to fix it..... it's like mismatch, more like zoomed out and blurry???? anybody knows what to do ?
Date: September 19, 2004 05:50PM
here is what I'm talking about

Date: September 19, 2004 07:35PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
You have to use TEX Resizer to set the TEX size. The the problem will be solved. Or create the TEX from another helmet TEX, using GP4Master or TEX Editor... ;-)

Date: September 19, 2004 08:01PM
Thank you, it worked now :), I can start to make some more ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy