tga to tex

Posted by johnace 
tga to tex
Date: September 12, 2004 08:49PM
Posted by: johnace
how do i convert tga files to tex ones? ive tryed gp4master but it keeps saying incorrect path!

Re: tga to tex
Date: September 12, 2004 08:57PM
Posted by: MarcLister
You have to use a different version of GP4.exe temporarily for GP4Master and then put the old one back that you play GP4 with. I can email it to you to get GP4Master to work. All you have to do is copy or rename your current GP4.exe (say GP4p.exe) p for playing. Then insert the new GP4.exe in place of your current one. GP4Master will accept it. Convert the tga to a tex and shut GP4Master. Delete the GP4.exe and rename/replace that one with your original.

If you want me to email you the GP4Master friendly exe or need more help let me know.
Date: September 12, 2004 09:00PM
Posted by: danm
u need the original gp4.exe the decrypted one wont work for gp4master its lame

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: September 12, 2004 09:08PM
@ MarcLister:could you send me the gp4.exe,thanks my email will be in your pm shortly.

Date: September 12, 2004 11:50PM
i know how to convert the tga to tex now but having problems with pizzonias helmet,when i convert tex_1 gp4master displays this error message"GP4 TEX Error 008 :error creating texture" at first i thought it was the file that was corrupt so i downloaded it again and it was the same,ive downloaded it from multiple places now and all are the same someone help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: September 12, 2004 11:58PM
Save it with a new name eg. Pizzonia1.tex. Then rename it to driverx_1.
Date: September 13, 2004 12:00AM
tryed that doesnt work:(,thanks for trying

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2004 12:01AM by johnace.
Date: September 13, 2004 12:03AM
Send me the tga's and I'll have a go.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy