@Lo2k

Posted by Mini Maestro 
@Lo2k
Date: September 08, 2004 11:52AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
Lo2k i must say you have done gr8 work with 3deditor 11.
i have now managed to edit the cameras around spa to my like but i have a few niggling factors. how do i edit sector 1 cams so that i shows the pit straight but then when the car travels around "la source" the cameras stays at the hairpin just like in pictures.
second how do i raise the kerbs at the "the bus stop" do you increase the cc line degree thing on the sectors around the kerbs at the nus stop.

anyway great work man
Re: @Lo2k
Date: September 08, 2004 12:43PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Hi, Thanks and oh, I love your sig :p

Well, I do'nt really remind how works camera at "La source" and can't get figure what you really want.
If goal is to make camera stop moving at a given point, I don't know how to do that. If you want next camera being "activated" later, just increase "next camera" value of "La source" camera.

Raising kerbs have nothing to do with cc-line. You have to edit the kerbs commands in the bus stop track sectors. Kerbs command is fully described in the guide and in 3DEditor with a picture.

Good luck in your attempt and if you can precise your wish for first camera, I will try to answer you more precisely if I can.

Date: September 08, 2004 06:26PM
shame you cant stop the cameras what i wanted to do was to stop the camera at la sources barrier and let the cars go round then start again
look at the screenie

guess i am gonna have to keep what i have :( but great work on this editor though :o
Date: September 08, 2004 08:16PM
Posted by: Lo2k
OK, well, I think there's should be a way tweaking with camera values but I don't know it yet.

Date: September 08, 2004 09:08PM
dont worry i have the cams for la source as nice as they can be and also for better overtaking screenshots into "la source". adjusted the kerbs at the bus stop as well and they feel realistic and not as high as F1C.
just gotta edit some for barcelona and also imola and i will be happy indeed ;)
Date: September 08, 2004 09:37PM
Posted by: Schumacher-Fan
I think the problem with the cameras is the following:you wanted the tv-cam to watch the whole happening at the start, but in gp4 the tv-cam always follows a single car and canĀ“t just show a part of the track, where the cars drive through.

Date: September 09, 2004 04:58AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Actually, if you put it into "director mode" (insert key??) the more often then not during the start of the race, aand later if there are groups of cars together, then the camera will zoom out a bit and you can see the whole group. Also, when it does that, it stops moving I.E: the camera freezes and you can see all the cars go past before it moves on.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy