bring it on...

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
bring it on...
Date: September 05, 2004 06:37PM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
i don't know a hec about the f3000 season...this year...
so i need you all to bring pics of there pitcrews.....and the team name should allways be written...
cause unlike the f1...when i will work on the f3000 pitcrews..am gonna be in the dark...

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
Re: bring it on...
Date: September 05, 2004 06:40PM
Posted by: Spike02
what's wrong with doing it yourself? :|
Date: September 05, 2004 06:43PM
lol..
am doing it my self... i just need real life photos to work with...

gooooz fra ba
Date: September 06, 2004 08:27PM
gr8 way to start....

gooooz fra ba
Date: September 06, 2004 08:38PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
Well the way you posted doesnt want people to help. If you said that you were gona do F3000 and if anyone found a pic could they please post it, then people would be more eager to help. Simply posting so i need you all to bring pics of there pitcrews.....and the team name should allways be written... gives the impression of a demand and puts people off helping

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 06, 2004 08:40PM
Posted by: johnace
i know how you feel i have problems getting help also,ether someone has a file i want and refuses to give it to me(saying its not there place to give it to me because there not the author!!)or they just ignore my thread!!!*rant over*,well in regard to your thread i dont reaily no anything about f3000 but ill have a search and see what i can find.

Date: September 06, 2004 09:03PM
thanx for understanding man...
i said like this...
because i said alot of pleases when i did my f1 pitcrews..
and only 2 ppl...gr8 ppl...helped...

gooooz fra ba
Date: September 08, 2004 09:57AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Maybe you're new to GPx... but authors do all the work and some are helped by others. But that's only because others WANT to help. So be very modest and try to find out stuff yourself first. It appears to me that you haven't tried coming up with something yourself first and you're only criticising if people won't help. Well gues what.....you had it coming then. It's the way you treat people that decides if people want to help. Don't EXPECT anything. Be polite and then things will come to you i'm sure.

I don't know you but this is just me observing your post. No offence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy