A GP4Tweaker question on how to see the display of info in GP4

Posted by X-ray 
But I have a problem since I've re-installed GP4 and GP4Tweaker, I can't toggle the info display on the right of the screen by pressing the "ö" key (the key to the right of L, I'm swedish) were you see a lot of info like FPS, Processor Opacity(sic) etc. I hope you know what I mean and know what to do?
You can re-assign the key using "Key Binding" tweak (if I'm not mistaken, it was number 18 in tweak listbox). The easiest way is assigned to alphabetical key (a-z) or numbers (0-9), but beware for conflicts with GPxPatch and GP4 Tweaker itself.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Thanks for the reply, I use GP4Tweak v1.0.4.2 and number 18 in the tweak listbox is "internal camera reposition". In fact I don't see "Key Binding" tweak at all? Maybe it's removedin this version?
You need to upgrade the program. :)
v1.042 was too old, it was released about.. one and half years ago?
Click on my sig to download the latest version 1.045.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Thanks, really weird that the version was too old, because I downloaded ot from grandprixgame last week. Anyway, thanks a million, it's working now! =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy