1993 season CSM MOD (by kerleyf1 and GP4 community) RELEASED!

Posted by kerleyf1 
THE 1993 SEASON MOD




This MOD brings to you the 1993 season.

I made it so long with help of Celinho (the masterpainter), Jürgen (quickslick - the logo man), Jcaranti, cleberpister, and various other members. I don't remember who made each thing in the mod, so feel free to send a message to me to put your name here if you see anything made by you, but most things are made by the people that I wrote above.

This mod have almost all driver changes, liveries, helmets, etc, that I could find to insert in the mod. Initially this one was particular mod, but now I think is ok to release.

I will aprecciate your comments here.

Thanks.

Kerley

P.S: This is NOT the same mod posted by "TomMK" and the one on GP4central.

DOWNLOAD LINK: 1993 MOD by kerleyf1 and GP4 community

Just unpack the downloaded file in your "carset" folder on GP4 Carset Manager from ZaZtools.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Re: 1993 season CSM MOD (by kerleyf1 and GP4 community) RELEASED!
Date: April 06, 2016 05:35AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Go this mod the new wheels made by Ulf and updated by me? If not, I can add them.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I dont remember if it have those wheels Torbo Lover. Could you check?

If dont have inside the mod, you can send to me and I will insert it, ok?

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD




Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2016 10:01PM by kerleyf1.
Thanks for the amazing mod, Kerley!
Thx my friend... can't wait to drive the mod ;)



GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:?
@jcaranti / @jucksman / @Brett Sinclair

Thank you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Nice to see one of mine screen used, pretty unecpected considering it was done using rF ;)

So with this release, we could consider that we could play across '91 'til '97 meanwhile we wait for '98 mod.

PS: Yep, i know that 1994 is still uncomplete, but it's playable even without all track specifics for each car.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff


kerleyf1 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I dont remember if it have those wheels Torbo
> Lover. Could you check?
>
> If dont have inside the mod, you can send to me
> and I will insert it, ok?
>
> Thanks.


They are not included. I will add them and send the updated mod to you.



My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Thank you Kerley! Great Mod!!!! Only the helmets position of Footwork drivers isn't correct.
Thank you very much for releasing this wonderful mod!
@kerleyf1: Shall I help you with the gpaedia?


petrus' gpaedia files
Rot Teufel Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice to see one of mine screen used, pretty
> unecpected considering it was done using rF ;)
>
> So with this release, we could consider that we
> could play across '91 'til '97 meanwhile we wait
> for '98 mod.
>
> PS: Yep, i know that 1994 is still uncomplete, but
> it's playable even without all track specifics for
> each car.

Hi Rot! Yep, it's screen from rF from your blog, but I like it very much... I was looking various on you blog, and choose this one. :-)

About the seasons, I think yes. And I have all scratch cars from 1989 to work on paiting. And converted (good ones) from 1990. I think in my vacations (very soon) I will work on them.

Thanks!

Kerley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
petrus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you very much for releasing this wonderful
> mod!
> @kerleyf1: Shall I help you with the gpaedia?

Hi petrus!

I think all driver changes and gpaedias are done (I think I spend various hours done it before you release your tool... I done it about a 7 or 8 years ago...), but feel free to see those files and update them. I just ask to you to send to me by PM and I will updte the hole mod to release here ok?

Quickslick send some helmets to me too, in next update I will insert them.

About Footwork, I will see whats the problem... If anyone fix it before me, feel free to say it here ok?

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
kerleyf1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rot Teufel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nice to see one of mine screen used, pretty
> > unecpected considering it was done using rF ;)
> >
> > So with this release, we could consider that we
> > could play across '91 'til '97 meanwhile we
> wait
> > for '98 mod.
> >
> > PS: Yep, i know that 1994 is still uncomplete,
> but
> > it's playable even without all track specifics
> for
> > each car.
>
> Hi Rot! Yep, it's screen from rF from your blog,
> but I like it very much... I was looking various
> on you blog, and choose this one. :-)
>
> About the seasons, I think yes. And I have all
> scratch cars from 1989 to work on paiting. And
> converted (good ones) from 1990. I think in my
> vacations (very soon) I will work on them.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kerley

With 1989 and 90 you could do the same with 1996 mod: community help you to finish.

Com 1989 e 90, você poderia fazer o mesmo que fez com o mod 1996: a comunidade ajuda você a finalizar.
Sorry, I forgot to say...GREAT JOB!!!
thanks
Many many thanks!
Thank you for this!!! (B)
@tojepo

@DAMON96

@uk1996

@thestig88

@Scampson

Thank YOU people!

P.S: About 1989 and 1990 cleberpister ask me som many times about the cars. I need to say sorry to take to long to release. I need to found all the stuff on one of my HDDs and post here to make a work like 1996 mod as said above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


PLEASE VISIT: F1 1996 MOD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, Vader, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy