> > That means trouble for TNR, because it's
> > Norbert's second warning and they have no test
> > driver to replace him with ...
>
>
> Ruben will be happy to hear that

Yeah, screw TNR!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Only 2 races to go and another season has passed! Where has time gone.. Soon our focus will be on season 11 allready!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yep, season has passed (almost) but it was a long long one this one. With a lot of dramas, and the loss of so many long time runners here since the inception of the series. Time goes by but life goes on. Soon some new teams and hopefully some new drivers to challenge the old ones.

My god the season started when I entered my army service and the season is nearing its end as my service is nearing its end
brasspanels Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My god the season started when I entered my army
> service and the season is nearing its end as my
> service is nearing its end

Good for you Vimal... hope you enjoyed it, and I hope your glad to be a civilian again. ;-)

Me on the other hand, I am a retired Warrant Officer of the Belgian Air Force myself and I enjoyed my 33 years of service.

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Oh no, missed the deadline... :(
nhorry schrieb:
> Oh no, missed the deadline... :(

Mhm, that's one way to say it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Stoopid schrieb:
> Spoke to Norbert a couple of days ago, so I'm
> surprised to see him get a penalty. As TNR have no
> reserve drivers, I suggest we use the numcars
> tweak and remove Norbert from the last two races
> as per his penalty. Unless he can find a
> replacement.

Not exactly fair from the team's point of view, but then again they retire at the end anyway. Honestly wouldn't mind just keeping him in for those 2 races.

Made some friends when I previously said the season took too long to wrap up, but I think it's played a part in the many dropouts we've seen.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Not exactly a fan of the idea to keep him in, and that's not because I have something against him. But the thing is, even if we keep aside the fact that others might complain why he may exceptionally stay in, the presence of his car might affect results. And even if we say his car can't get points, it still might block a championship contender or another driver whose team is still fighting for a position in the WCC. If another driver 'drives' the car, it's by the books and fate. But keeping a driver in who, by the rules, is excluded for the remainder of the season feels unfair to me.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Didn't expect the idea to get much love, just thought I'd throw it in the room as it would be easiest in terms of workload. Feel with Ruben, you only need to have a look at the wiki to see what a pain in the ass modwork has been this season.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
If there's no replacement driver shouldn't it be 21 cars on the grid?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It is possible, but it only works for the race; in the quali the hungry hungarian is still present.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Do what you feel is right. Regardless, I expect we'll have one more activity check before the end of the season at the current rate of knots anyway...so yeah

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
Modified Melbourne pitbuilding for CPE:

Melbourne ads will be replaced with the real name of the track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I feel like there should be some "Well Done Ruben" adverts around the track...

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2016 04:46PM by Incident 2k9.
I'm back!

Nice to see that I've done a good Dutch Grand Prix.

I guess, the Testers Championship is closed. Rod has to do just one point and he's the winner

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPGSL: Snake Motorsport Test Driver for S10 (promoted to Race Driver from Monza Onwards)

GPGSL-3: Christel VXR Race Driver for S9
Guys, did you see GPGSL-3 special races? What do you think???

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy