Helmet rotation

Posted by Ilkayplaya 
Re: Helmet rotation
Date: November 13, 2020 10:58PM
Posted by: quickslick
did you installed all files for GP4Tweaker, i mean the update2 and the cummulative update 1, too, Eric?
Date: November 14, 2020 12:16AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I re-downloaded v1.0.4.5 and the file said CU1 setup. The readme after install says Version 1.0.4.5 - Update 2 and Cummulative Update 1 and it added like 10 options that
I did not have in the previous version. But I still can't get/find anything that relates to that line of code that Arnaud wrote. Tyre positions still work, I can change and load for
carsets I saved before. I don't get any .ini files from GP4Tweaker in my GP4 game folder.

I did download the patched game ("re-installed" ) to see if that would make a difference, but no. However, I had to revert back to my old gp4.exe since GP4Master did not like the new one.
So tweaker still says I have game version 1.00

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2020 12:16AM by SkaaningeN.
Date: November 14, 2020 12:46AM
Posted by: quickslick
here's my headviewmove.ini and the gp4tweak.ini for you, so you can test it, if you want

[www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2020 12:49AM by quickslick.
Date: November 14, 2020 01:39AM
Thanks man, I will try i out!

Date: November 14, 2020 02:08PM
Okay, put both .ini files in my GP4 folder.

The GP4Tweaker.ini worked, and I could enable or disable which tweak I wanted. It also worked ingame, tyrepositions, helmetpositions etc.

Headviewmove.ini only worked for headmovement while driving in cockpit mode. I could not notice any change on helmetmovement from outside the car

None of these file were present in my GP4 folder before I put them there, so I was missing files for some reason

Date: November 15, 2020 12:57AM
Posted by: fongu
Do they work in your 2020 mod by Carl? I helped him set it up in the mod based on this thread, I've been using it on and off for years.

Date: November 15, 2020 01:29AM
Don't know, I don't use CSM. Make my own carsets and compile cars.wad with GP4Master

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy